U2 Secret GIG in Chicago - March 10th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to give it a try! If not, we'll get to see them first on their North American leg as they start here at Soldier Field on Sept 12!!

well guys...guess what?! I had gotten an e-mail from another station WXRT earlier and it turns out they're giving away passes (not sure if they still are but check it WXRT.com) but I entered and I WON! I got a voicemail when I got home today!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Awesome! :hyper:

Just wanted to pop in here and say I feel your frustration everyone.

Who else has come to loath the busy signal this week? :happy:

Oh well. I haven't heard a single guy win the tickets. All I keep hearing are ladies winning...which I guess isn't so bad since I"m a guy. But I want to go!:sad:

I wouldn't rule out WXRT yet, my husband just told me he heard them give away a pair earlier this afternoon. you had to text to win. although there's no way of knowing when they might give any more away. I guess you'd have to have the station on in the background or something just in case.

I was able to win a pair of tickets through WXRT's VIP promo (you had to answer a few trivia questions). As others mentioned, the location is top secret, no phones, no cameras, no recording devices ... I really do hope they do more than DJ.

Follow U2's Chicago Event on Twitter

I'll be in and around the venue where U2 will play/DJ tomorrow night here in Chicago. If anyone cares, I will be making regular updates via Twitter. I thought this might serve as a Public Service Announcement in the event that someone might want to hear about what's going on all day here outside the venue.

Twitter / U2_Chicago

Oh damn, Twitter is going to be the goto choice for setlist parties.....such an efficient way to get the live experience from people at the concert. You can even have multiple people with cells at one show texting in up to the minute.

So my girlfriend and I tried last Friday to win a pair of tix, she ends up winning by being the 931st texter. No, joke, 2 hours later, I also won, so I'm taking my girlfriend, her brother and his g/f today! :yippie: I honestly don't know what the odds are, but I know I must've texted about 250 times when I won the 2nd pair. This is gonna be sweet! Interference will be represented :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom