U2 PopMart dvd pushed back to 9/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
How about this? They shouldn't release it on any date in history that had any sort of terrorist attack and there were civilians killed, anywhere in the world!

I think regarding Bono's causes they should not release anything on any date a child in africa died! :yes:

Tuwie, that's because fall season sells best, christmas and such..

Galeongirl said:
Tuwie, that's because fall season sells best, christmas and such..
heheh and i think it's also so that they can reap the benefits of multiple grammy years instead of just one (for albums, at least ;] i know it happened for HTDAAB and ATYCLB)
;]

I'm gonna blow my brains out if I they don't release that goddamn dvd soon.

It's like one of the best things ever

no shit. each time the push it back i think "that better mean they are improving the sound or the picture, or adding special features"

but it seems that they have all that planned out already.

it is making me mad. if it is coming out this fall, perhaps it is to coincide with something else. i mean, the U2 By U2 book, the greatest hits, and the Zoo Tv DVD (and fanclub cd) all came out really close together.

just wishful thinking, but it would be cool if there was an album this fall.

I know just as well as anyone that it is truly impossible. but wishing for something like that gets me through the day. so sue me.

yeea sry ive missed what ive started oh well...yea so what if they release it on sept 11. i jus want to have the damn thing in my hands as well. it'll probably come out in "the spring" (which in ace frehley's language means "never).

Back
Top Bottom