u2 On Radio 1's Live Lounge 27th Feb - U2 at BBC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so radio 1 tomorrow they have confirmed that the will play 3 songs which are:-

1. Get on Your Boots
2. A vintage U2 track
3. A cover

Was kinda hoping for some other tracks of the new album like breathe or magnificent!

Thats a bit of a shame, but i thought something like that would happen,

possibly get breathe on Jonathan Ross.

1. Get on Your Boots
2. A vintage U2 track
3. A cover

Was kinda hoping for some other tracks of the new album like breathe or magnificent!

Yes, disappointing. I won't bother listening or watching that now. Will wait for Jonathan Ross tomorrow night.

the cover will be very interesting though! i reckon they are gonna do something completely different! (what i mean by this is not a Killers, Coldplay or Kings of Leon track but a beyonce or jay z or something and change it to a full on rock track.)

1. Get on Your Boots
2. A vintage U2 track
3. A cover

I think they should start performing Magnificent since it will be their next single.

I only shared the first clip to begin with. You'll need to download clips two and three if you can't view them on the BBC site.

ok, thanks. I wasn't sure whose clip it was. So donwload 2 and 3 it is ;) (it's such a shame us outside the Uk can't watch anything on the site)

Do you know if the Front row interview is available somewhere?

ok, thanks. I wasn't sure whose clip it was. So donwload 2 and 3 it is ;) (it's such a shame us outside the Uk can't watch anything on the site)

Do you know if the Front row interview is available somewhere?

I'm capturing the audio stream from BBC's Listen Again and will upload the result to send-space and get Sicy to add it to the sticky info thread :up:

There is a lossless FM recording available at U2t-o-r-r-e-n-t-s

I'm capturing the audio stream from BBC's Listen Again and will upload the result to send-space and get Sicy to add it to the sticky info thread :up:

There is a lossless FM recording available at U2t-o-r-r-e-n-t-s

Cheers, I don't do torrents, but I see Sicy already put up a link.
Only thing is send space takes ages for me ("no free slots available")
I got it now though,;)

They Just broadcast a question that was held over from the Zane interview that was a question from Scott Mills, they just played it.

They asked U2 to say as many U2 songs in X minutes. :lol: They were a bit shit :lol: It was about 5 mins long. I was laughing so hard I didn't get to hear how this bit started :doh: But Bono replied I do my best fiddling when I am alone :lol: pervert :flirt: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom