u2 On Radio 1's Live Lounge 27th Feb - U2 at BBC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono will not be pleased that you choose a workshop over him and his band Unicorn! This is not the first time that you have let him down recently. Shame on you.

Na, that's mean. :hug:

:lol: Especially when she defends Bono all the time :wink:

Just kidding LU :hug: I would have thought it was the same thing :hmm:

didn't win a ticket, too :(

do you know at which studio the show will be? maida vale or at gr. portland rd?

Yes it's on tomorrow morining. Sadly i can't listen after 7am as i have to go to work.

So if he asks a question from Theresa it's me :ohmy:

I sent in a few Qs too :up: I'm not sure if I have the willpower to get up this early, what time does it finish? I have to be at uni at 9.30 :hmm: Shouldn't go on that long, surely.

U2 are also featuring on BBC Radio 5 Live on Friday afternoon between 1pm - 4pm when they are guests of Simon Mayo. He used to be on Radio 1 in the early 90's and really loves the band and is a good friend of Bono's. He also a really good DJ and interviewer so it should be one of the better interviews you'll hear this week.

You can post questions to ask on the website.

U2 are also featuring on BBC Radio 5 Live on Friday afternoon between 1pm - 4pm when they are guests of Simon Mayo. He used to be on Radio 1 in the early 90's and really loves the band and is a good friend of Bono's. He also a really good DJ and interviewer so it should be one of the better interviews you'll hear this week.

You can post questions to ask on the website.

Bloody hell! They are not going to be leaving Broadcasting House all day! :lol:

I used to like Simon Mayo :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom