U2 obsessed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Evans

Acrobat
Ok so i admit i am completely obsessed by U2 i live and breathe them, but i am worried that because of this i am not staying with reality if you know what i mean, for example if i should be studying for school i won't because i'll be doing something U2 related. I know perfectly well that i should study or whatever but these thoughts are pushed to the back of my mind. I know my parents are very worried and that fact worries me as well! I love U2 and i don't want to ever stop thinking about them, but i'm worried that it could affect me seriously in the future...

If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated, and also if anyone feels the same kind of way please let me know!!

You need to get a grip. There's nothing wrong with loving the band, as many of us do here, but it's not worth messing up your grades. Get off the internet, turn off the stereo, and get your work done. Use listening to them or coming here as a reward for getting your homework or studying done.

Is the only problem you're having is not studying? Seems a lot of folks have that problem, I don't know if it's fair to blame U2. :wink:

Really, though, are there other things you are worried about? Could you name them specifically?

OMG!! so sorry about this please just ignore it, it was my little sister! Grrrr!! Ahhh i hope she's not posted anymore stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom