U2 LP13 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, please, no. Not the 00s sound again:banghead:

It's starting!

Yes, U2 suck and the new album is definitely shit. We cannot hear anything from these hangar clips, but someone might have said something about what they heard and compared that sound to some other U2 sound and - bang! - here we are jumping to conclusions. :happy:

Btw, Beach Clips beat Hangar Clips by miles. At least they had the lovely sound of waves crashing on the beach and not the ugly sound of cars driving by an airport.

The first single may not be "Invisible". I think people are assuming it is because that is the one song title we've got so far.

From atu2.com, a poster says

YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!!

listened to it with a graphic eq to kill the distortion. AMAZING!! Bono is definitely singing "invisible" at the chorus. I think we can safely say first single confirmed. Song seems to build sort of like I imagined Every Breaking Wave would. Can't tell the rhythm section because of the recording quality, and Edge does sound like he's playing synths, not guitar. I would definitely say it sounds more Zooropa and UF had a baby

Okay, I know I just said that no one should assume anything based on someone else's description, but ..... but ..... Zooropa and UF sprog-song? I can't help it.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:lol:

YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!!

listened to it with a graphic eq to kill the distortion. AMAZING!! Bono is definitely singing "invisible" at the chorus. I think we can safely say first single confirmed. Song seems to build sort of like I imagined Every Breaking Wave would. Can't tell the rhythm section because of the recording quality, and Edge does sound like he's playing synths, not guitar. I would definitely say it sounds more Zooropa and UF had a baby

:lmao: What is this guy on? I want some!

Weres donkey punch come from?surely this is a joke for the new album name?

I've made out some of the lyrics:

I am not Jasmine, I am Aladdin
So far ahead, these bums is laggin'
See me in that new thing, bums is gaggin'
I'm startin' to feel like a dungeon dragon
Raah, raah, like a dungeon dragon
I'm startin' to feel like a dungeon dragon
Look at my show footage, how these girls be spazzin'

This is the first time we're hearing "City Clips" without knowing nothing about the cd title? U2 is in stealth mode....me gusta.

And ethereal, early 00's mixed with 90's, with signs of first U2 albuns, along with massive promotion?

Another description on atu2.com

The harmonics of Mercy, the urgency and rhythm of Out of Control, and the liftoff of Beautiful Day.

I think people are just naming songs now.

The Coconuts of Red Light, the uilleann pipes of Tomorrow, the piercing feedback of All Because Of You!

Okay, time to start cooling down this fake album title thing. Yes. It is a fake. It's an attempt to prank gullible journalists who troll fansites for information rather than doing their own God damned research.

Attempting to tag their album with the name of a sex move that only a really bad partner would ever attempt is an irony that might pass the band by.

YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!!

Somebody get this guy to the loo so he can blow off some steam in private. Geez.

The Coconuts of Red Light, the uilleann pipes of Tomorrow, the piercing feedback of All Because Of You!

Haha! :lmao: It's a mix of the best parts of their discography. First I seemed to read a Native Son / Dancing Barefoot mixture. I can't even imagine such a thing, for Patti Smith's sake. :)

If Boy, October, War, Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum, Achtung Baby, Zooropa, Passengers, Pop, All That You Can't Leave Behind, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb and No Line On The Horizon had an orgy, it would sound like Donkey Punch.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom