U2 in Dublin June 15-18??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andala

Babyface
Hi everybody!

As I'm travelling to Dublin from Junie 15-18, I would like to know if Bono or the other band members will be in Dublin at that time???

Does anyone know? It would be nice if you could help me!!! Thanx.

Who knows except the band themselves?

I suspect they`ll be in the South of France - I know I would be if I had a house there! Its common knowledge that they do alot of writing down there :happy:

Well, hold on a minute. Bono did mention in his Brian Williams interview he was heading back for Dublin, and was ready to get into the studio with the mates.

bono is in dublin at the moment yeah. not sure about the others. but if he stays for a while you might get lucky

A friend of mine, a really big U2 fan is in Dublin now and is gonna stay there until the end of August. I read that U2 are going to do some recordings this summer.
Does anyone know if they're in Dublin right now or when they will be?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Galeongirl said:
all reports on Bono are from the south of France, I have no clue on the rest of the band...

Tsk,tks, he needs to come back!

My sister is coming to visit me for 2 weeks and she wants to see him.

Well, ok, I want to see him. She just wants to see Edge.

:wink:

Gavin Friday will play in Dublin on the 27&28 of July, so Bono's likely to be there, isn't he?

Thanks a lot for the info! Will tell her!
And yes, he will probably attend Gavin's gig. Thank you.:)

I'm not so sure that he will. He didn't attend Gavin's last solo show, as I recall, though Ali did. (Flavia, you would know more about this.) I think he will not attend so as not to overshadow his friend. No matter how great Gavin is ( and he IS!), most people will be looking at Bono if he's in the audience, and you can bet that the press will be paying attention to Bono as well.

I know what you mean, Biff. But to me, when Gavin is performing, I go: Bono who? :lol:

Yeah, you are probably right: Ali, Guggi and the rest of the gang will probably attend, as they have done in the past. At his 2003 gig, I saw Ali,Paul McG with his wife, Morleigh, Larry (I didn´t see him btu he was there), Simon, Guggi and wife, Sharon, Andrea Corr, Shane McGowan, and I´m forgetting tons of people.

It was a very very very cool show!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I surely hope so because I have tickets for that gig! :lol:

Lucky you!:drool:
I was seriously hoping for the concerts to be in August or September cause at that time I'd have been back in Scotland, which means cheap plane tix to Dublin. Unfortunately I can't afford it now. :(

Back
Top Bottom