U2 in Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canuckia :lmao:

I've never heard that word before!

Me either, how amusing! I found a couple, I know I have more, I'll keep searching. ;)

bono-blake.jpg

bonocartellone.jpg

I was in Ottawa that day...missed Bono though! :doh: :sad:

How cool! This is high on my best friend's list of favorite Larry pics, I don't know where she got it but she uses it all the time...I think she even had it as her screensaver on her cell phone awhile back! lol

Aww. :)

Here are a few more my daughter and I took that day/evening, and some of our live shots from the Toronto shows...

DSC00478-1.jpg

DSC00476-1.jpg

DSC00479-1.jpg

DSC00487-1.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

WOW! did you draw those pics??

I am working on some my self!! :):up:

:lol: I didn't, unfortunately. I can barely draw a straight line. It's a print, and my daughter picked it up for me for my birthday, just a few weeks before the shows.

All the guys from the band were asking me if I drew it, too. They were getting their security and drivers to come over and look at it. It was quite a conversation piece. :lol:

:lol: I didn't, unfortunately. I can barely draw a straight line. It's a print, and my daughter picked it up for me for my birthday, just a few weeks before the shows.

All the guys from the band were asking me if I drew it, too. They were getting their security and drivers to come over and look at it. It was quite a conversation piece. :lol:

I bet!! tose pics look awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom