U2- Goldeneye -- Where the hell did we get this?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I know ther have been a few threads about this, but i can't find them.

Where the hell did we get this SUPER COOL track? it's like the coolest thing ever!

Some U2 blog found it somehow.

Weird stuff has a way of getting out in this industry. Look at the bootleg scene. Or "Mercy."

Don't tell me there's a U2 version of Goldeneye! :hyper:

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

(No "... a man after midnight" jokes please.)

I never could get it to d/l from u2log, if someone would email it to me or do a *cough*sendit link.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

walktothewater @ gmail . com

Last edited:
StlElevation said:
well bono and edge did write it so it doesnt surprise me that it surfaced

I didn't know that until I saw the movie. Coincidentially I was thinking "Wow, that guy they gave that job to come up with a song based on a 'Goldeneye' really had it tough" And then it says it's written by Bono and Edge. I was like "Of course. :rolleyes: It couldn't have been anyone else."

and to idiots like me, despite making alterations to the code, the link still doesn't work.

It worked for me. Put the http together and put youknowwhat between the two dots that are after the 5.

DrTeeth said:

What an awful song :|

Picky, picky, picky...

I got this song when it was first offered and enjoyed it for what it was - a MacPhisto version of the song (which, by default, is meant to be humorous). Clearly, getting Tina Turner as the lead vocalist was the way to go.

I really like the remixed Turner version of the song - it's rather good (even if it does have a dance beat). I think I like this MacPhisto version second best because of the sheer originality of it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom