U2.com – Joshua Tree 30th Anniversary Editions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, I saw on twitter somewhere that shipping of boxset was done via UPS and had an extra $70 charge when delivered- for Canada.
Any other confirmation that this was the case for all Canadians?

It'd have been cool if they had done a 2017 mix of Streets that brought it closer to the style of their live version (with the "there is no end to love" snippet preferably!).

The one there is... interesting. It's not bad, I'm just not sure how much I enjoy it.

My deluxe editions including vinyl set were "delivered" 2 hours ago according to UPS. They claim they left them at the front door. But I'm sitting 3 feet from the open front door and no ones been. Now what? [emoji22]

Is there a neighbor they might have mistakenly been delivered to? Perhaps the status was incorrectly updated and they will deliver tomorrow.

I bought the 2 CD set to get the live disc...I have no need for the huge super deluxe box.

or didn't.

But when I bought the 2 disc, I was entered into a drawing by our local record chain to win the super deluxe box.

And I won.

I won in clear violation of the rules, which are I never win drawings, or I won because millennials hate U2 (thread cross) and no one bought the discs from a record store because old people use Amazon, so I was the only entry.

I am asking the coordinator person how many entries there might have been..

I would love to see a photo of the shirt up close please. Thinking about buying the plain cd just for the shirt, and they weren't selling the shirt at the concert Thanks

A similar shirt to the u2.com shirt is being sold at the concerts. Very close if not the same.

So did anyone receive the download card with the box set?

I emailed and they sent me a code, but didn't say anything about where to go to redeem it. :huh:

Ha! I just came on here to see if anyone else didn't get a download card!
who did you email?

Did anyone receive a download code without having to chase it up?

My Vinyl Box from Amazon Canada arrived today. Had the download card included. Excellent protection in shipping. It arrived mint without dings and had everything included. I pre-ordered and got it for 199 CDN before taxes. Very happy with it.

Back in the top ten in the U.K. Reissue went in at number 10. Great success here

A similar shirt to the u2.com shirt is being sold at the concerts. Very close if not the same.

At the Rose Bowl, they were only selling the women's one. I bought my wife one and I would like to get one off of U2.com, but she says its too girly for a man. Any opinions out there? (dare I ask for opinions on this forum)

At the Rose Bowl, they were only selling the women's one. I bought my wife one and I would like to get one off of U2.com, but she says its too girly for a man. Any opinions out there? (dare I ask for opinions on this forum)

Which t shirt we talking about ?

I received it the next day.

Unfortunately I won't be back home until Monday. Didn't notice the brand, but it is really soft.

LOL, good to hear it's soft.
But I'm wondering the brand because I'm a different size based on which brand it is. Been delaying my purchase till I had confirmation on it, and Live Nation was suppose to find out for me but I haven't heard back from them in 3wks.......

LOL, good to hear it's soft.

But I'm wondering the brand because I'm a different size based on which brand it is. Been delaying my purchase till I had confirmation on it, and Live Nation was suppose to find out for me but I haven't heard back from them in 3wks.......

The only thing it says on the tag is Earth Positive

Earth Positive is Continental brand. There is usually a bio hazard type looking symbol on a tag down near the inside waist.

That helps me with sizing choice. Thanks!

Do you live in US? (And thus would have been shipped from US warehouse, rather than a UK warehouse)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom