U2 bootlegs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MandyMarie said:
I would love to have the Elevation show if nobody has asked.
mandymarie96 @ aol.com

Thank you!

So far no one has asked for it, still waiting to hear from shim_shim - if he won't be interested you can have it!

jolly_ginger is interested in the Boston Vertigo show so, unless shim_shim speaks up, the shows are spoken for.

U2girl said:
jolly_ginger is interested in the Boston Vertigo show so, unless shim_shim speaks up, the shows are spoken for.

I'm definitely interested in the show. Must have!
if anyone has any elevation or ZOOTV shows they are interested in sharing, i would be really grateful.
my email addresses are

jolly_ginger@msn.com
catriona.middleton@ntlworld.com

BTW, I live in the Uk, so it would'nt work for some people.
Thanks- need to hear some live stuff as I can't get to see them- lookin forward to the chicago DVD.

OK, I'll wait till Sunday night - if shim_shim doesn't request anything by then, I will email the three of you.

I'm very new around here. I have bootlegs that range from bono solo projects, to achtung baby recording sessions, and concerts from mid-80's to Popmart. I'm very interested in obtaining some concerts from Elevation and Vertigo.

I'd be very happy to trade CD's by mail or do B/P trade for Vertigo or Elevation. (I just learned what B/P meant yesterday!)

My email is KimPopmart@yahoo.com or I'll check this forum again, too.

Thanks!

Hi!!! I'm looking for pop & zooropa bootlegs... any would be sooo greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Online Trades

Hey, I'm new on here, but I have quite a few really good bootlegs from 1981 through the vertigo tour. If anyone would like to trade by file transfer my IM is TBinCSP. Add me on AIM and we'll both bulk up our collections.

Tom Bottoms

:drool: wow this thread is exactly what I requested in my own thread! lol

I would love to be added to a list of um "giveaways". I'm hoping to collect a bootleg from each concert era.

Please keep me in mind :D

shannonkv (at) yah oo (dot com)

Please add me too....circa1992@aol.com

I'm new to this and trying to figure out how to start a bootleg collection

(I'm especially looking for 11/22 DVD and Bootleg and 12/7 DVD)

THANK YOU
~Sarah

I can offer New York 7 October and Minneapolis 23 September shows from Vertigo tour if anyone's interested.

U2girl said:
I can offer New York 7 October and Minneapolis 23 September shows from Vertigo tour if anyone's interested.

I don't know what I could offer in return (I'm very new to this...I'm only 13 and trying to figure this stuff out), but is there a way I could get those two??? You could email me off the list if you want at my mom's email address: circa1992@aol.com

~Sarah

U2girl said:

:ohmy: I would definitely interested. This is horrible, now I'm not only a U2 addict in general...I'm going to become a bootleg freak as well!! :)

shannonkv (at) yaho o (dot com)

I can't copy the shows, so I can either send the shows to circa1992 since she replied first or we can compromise and one of you gets the Minneapolis and the other gets the New York show.

What do you think?

U2girl said:
I can't copy the shows, so I can either send the shows to circa1992 since she replied first or we can compromise and one of you gets the Minneapolis and the other gets the New York show.

What do you think?

Whatever works best for you! I would like Minneapolis please. THANK YOU
~Sarah

OK, let's do this, then: Sarah gets the Minneapolis show and Shannon gets the New York show. Email me your addresses. (I just emailed you)

Just checking - did everyone in this thread - page 4 and onwards - get their show?

Back
Top Bottom