U2 Album on the RR Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timothk

Babyface
If [removed] does indeed have the U2 Marathon on the 13th, I'm thinking about doing a poll to decide the listener's favorite U2 album of all time...good idea? suggestions?

Tim

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
also, i realize this forum's for the new album :D i failed to mention we're trying to get a copy of the album before it comes out to preview the new tunes on the marathon if U2 wins in the [removed] poll

also, i realize this forum's for the new album :D i failed to mention we're trying to get a copy of the album before it comes out to preview the new tunes on the marathon if U2 wins in the [removed] poll

Don't think they will give you the album to play over a moth before it's released, but good luck :wave:

I'm sorry but we don't allow advertising of personal websites/blogs etc. Especially for your first posts.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f224/interference-policies-and-rules-187101.html

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable.

If you register on this forum solely to advertise your website or sell merchandise, you will be warned and may be ultimately banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom