Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Aww :(
I was hoping the European shirts would have their own printed shirts.

I loved the stadium shirts from 360. I should've bought more than I did.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Im hoping they put all this onsale on u2.com so i havent got to bother buying anything when i get to the arena.

Im hoping they put all this onsale on u2.com so i havent got to bother buying anything when i get to the arena.

Is there are precedent for this? How long after 360 started did we see tour shirts on the website? It would make it a lot easier if I could get one early and wear one to one of the shows...

Is there are precedent for this? How long after 360 started did we see tour shirts on the website? It would make it a lot easier if I could get one early and wear one to one of the shows...

Im sure they were adding stuff throughout the whole tour. Looks like its gonna be the same merch all year with the two leg dates on the back

Time I'll spend at the merchandise stand will be at an all time low if this is everything they have. :D Good moneysaver too.

If there's one bonus of being skipped this time around, it's that the good name of Philadelphia isn't on these awful T-shirts.

That new symbol kind of looks like a cat butthole. Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That symbol is based off Larry's tattoo, ya'll. Go look at PopMart's dvd. Larry plays in a sleeveless shirt all night. The tattoo is visible in a lot of songs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Especially at $45-$50/shirt. Even if those are a bit higher for Canadian $, those designs are uninspired crap.

IMO they are missing easy opportunities for more merch $. I think plenty of fans would buy venue/city specific shirts/posters for example.

Not really a fan of the bed shirt either. The white one with the EBW single cover and the black ones with the band shot from the SOI booklet are okay, but I'm not leaning toward buying any of them at the moment.

Still like the fact that I bought this one on the last tour though!

U2T47493.jpg

I like the idea of the venue specific posters too, but the 360 ones were standard big poster size. We bought the Pasadena one, but it would be better if they were the smaller size I think. It's a little impractical having too many big ones. Venue shirts were good. I hope they add them.

Hmm, have not bought a tour shirt since Elevation. Looks like the trend continues!! :lol:

Starting to look like the official concert downloads rumor was just that. Can't say I'm surprised knowing this band. But still slightly disappointed at the same time. Oh well, life goes on. :)

EDIT: unless they are not selling them for tonight because the Iheart thing IS a broadcast of the whole show. Probably not, but :hmm:

that one's nice! i still couldn't bring myself to wear anything with that damn claw logo on it though :lol:

I feel that. I bought the Giants Stadium jacket on clearance plus my membership coupon discount. I've worn it maybe 3 times. :|

Back
Top Bottom