Tour Encores Wishlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge25

Refugee
Post some encores you've come up with that you wished they had played during each tours.

One of the encores I thought would be cool would have been for the Achtung Baby encore during the Vertigo Tour. They did Zoo Station, The Fly, Mysterious Ways, and Until the End of the World. I think they should have done Even Better Than The Real Thing (The Perfecto Mix). They could have left the stage after the main set and then the intro of this remix would have started over the PA (instead of the Zoo Baby roulette video thing) sort of like what they did with the Lemon remix in between sets on the PopMart tour, or when they started Elevation over the PA on the Elevation tour. Then, around 1:50, the band comes on stage and blasts into the song (minus the women singing back up on "you're the real thing!"). That could have been really cool.

My dream encore for the 360 tour would have been:

Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Ultraviolet
With or Without You
Moment of Surrender
Bad/Out of Control
"40"

I love Moment of Surrender a lot, but all the shows I saw that they just ended with it felt like they needed one more little *push* to finish the show with a bang. Bad or Out of Control would do that. I was very glad when they started playing an extra song towards the end of the tour. And the encore in Moncton was incredible. Just wish they had played Ultraviolet too. HMTMKMKM into UV is :drool:

Back
Top Bottom