Top 50 posters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:
a353657a.jpg

:no:

thanks for the visual, though. :lol:

jesseu2 said:
IWB, I'm hungry now an no food here at all til i get to the store, thanks :|

i'd IM you a slice of bread if someone perfects a way to convert solid objects to go through the modem.

IWasBored said:

i'd IM you a slice of bread if someone perfects a way to convert solid objects to go through the modem.

Send one this way too because I´m starving and I don´t have change to buy a snack, I only have bills. Buh!

Numb1075 said:
I'll be a blue crack addict around the same time that Larry Mullen goes gray and looks older than 18:wink:

you mean the day he throws out his hairdye and stops getting botox?

U2Kitten in Chizip's birthday thread said:
So you finally 'outed' yourself huh? I have suspected you were his alias for a long time, but I was hoping against it, since I like Headache and Chizip is a jerk :scream: You are the 21st century schizoid man! Imagine, someone using more than one name on a message board :rolleyes: :coocoo: :shrug: :angel:

wow. can't believe i missed that one.

ummm... yea. i've got nothing to say anymore. i think i'm going to go hit myself in the head with a baseball bat for a few minutes, just to make my head stop hurting.

IWasBored said:

you mean the day he throws out his hairdye and stops getting botox?

So that's his secret? I thought it was the random bull blood injections or the pact he sealed w/ the devil himself (David Haselhoff).....

*hands headache a nice bowl of warm poutine and a glass of milk*

There there...
hug.gif

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yeah, I´m not euro but I´m Latin American and that means I can kick your euro arse!

:D

ohh i'd like to see that

belgian lady vs latin lady mud wrestling or boxing match, heh..

Back
Top Bottom