Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this title is better.

plus i'm not whining in it (yet).

i'm not REALLY pissed off...

:wink:

:laugh: I really need to go to bed when threads disappear while I'm in them! :wave:

:crack::up:

i'm hungry.

kat says it looks like the darkbuster dude looks like he's going to puke in this picture:
darkbuster2.jpg

Is this where I'm supposed to be :shifty:

Name of this thread :up:

I have to try and find money for:

Oasis
Mark Knopfler
Willie Nelson
Kathleen Edwards
Tom Petty
Paul McCartney (going to Seattle but not Vancouver :madspit: )

And probably more, there are always more concerts

My life for this summer:

Work
Work
Work
Work.

That's it. I work at a movie theater and the summer is the busiest three months of the year...besides one day holidays, the two weeks of Chrismas vacation, the one week of Spring Break, day offs due to Teachers Insititude, Cancallations due to weather and any other related events.

:madspit:

That jackass below me woke me up TWICE last night and I had earplugs in too!

I was going to wait to complain until tomorrow night to talk to the rental office person that rented to me but I decided I couldn't wait. I was really nervous walking into the office because I figured that prick who is always rude to me would be there. Thankfully he wasn't and it was the other manager that I rarely have seen. She was livid that something like that was happening and she also told me that the dude didn't even give this person a violation or a phone call telling them to keep it down! So they don't even know they are bothering me other than my banging on the floor :mad:

She said she works M-F but just must always be at lunch when I've gone in there for packages. I mentioned that I never see her and if I have another compalint I don't want to tell the dude since he doesn't care.

She told me that she's sending a violation to the dude below me and if it doesn't stop then 3 violations and he's out and she has no problem sending him 3.

Meanwhile I'm extremely tired today and I have to go help my parents with something tonight so I can't even come home and try to rest :sad:

I'm not even sure right now which I'm more upset about; the dude not following through with my complaint or the jackass below me that thinks everyone wants to hear his lame ass music 24/7.

On another note....I had a cookie and chips at lunch yesterday and candy last night. On Monday I had Easy Mac for lunch. Somehow between Saturday, the last time I weighed myself, and today I lost 2.5 pounds :crazy:

Amy emailed me today, finally, to say that she has the money to pay for her Gaelic Storm ticket. She's so weird. How anyone can not save up $20 in 2 months is beyond me. Even when I was working crappy paying jobs I could have managed that one. :der:

arw9797 said:
:madspit:

That jackass below me woke me up TWICE last night and I had earplugs in too!

I was going to wait to complain until tomorrow night to talk to the rental office person that rented to me but I decided I couldn't wait. I was really nervous walking into the office because I figured that prick who is always rude to me would be there. Thankfully he wasn't and it was the other manager that I rarely have seen. She was livid that something like that was happening and she also told me that the dude didn't even give this person a violation or a phone call telling them to keep it down! So they don't even know they are bothering me other than my banging on the floor :mad:

She said she works M-F but just must always be at lunch when I've gone in there for packages. I mentioned that I never see her and if I have another compalint I don't want to tell the dude since he doesn't care.

She told me that she's sending a violation to the dude below me and if it doesn't stop then 3 violations and he's out and she has no problem sending him 3.

Meanwhile I'm extremely tired today and I have to go help my parents with something tonight so I can't even come home and try to rest :sad:

I'm not even sure right now which I'm more upset about; the dude not following through with my complaint or the jackass below me that thinks everyone wants to hear his lame ass music 24/7.
:hug:
The rude dude and the loud music dude, are they friends?
I'm glad that this time it looks like your gonna get results.

Just back from helping in the grade one class this morning. I was making monkey headbands for the concert next week. :hyper:

:laugh:

On a side note it appear that local Staples and Office Depot are sold out of dvd sized mailers :mad:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
My life for this summer:

Work
Work
Work
Work.

That's it. I work at a movie theater and the summer is the busiest three months of the year...besides one day holidays, the two weeks of Chrismas vacation, the one week of Spring Break, day offs due to Teachers Insititude, Cancallations due to weather and any other related events.

You have just described my movie theatre viewing habits. I can't even remember the last grown up movie I saw...everything I see is for the kids. The last movie I saw in the theatre was the 'Heffalump movie' :|

arw9797 said:
[B...the other manager that I rarely have seen. She was livid that something like that was happening and she also told me that the dude didn't even give this person a violation or a phone call telling them to keep it down! So they don't even know they are bothering me other than my banging on the floor :mad:

I'm not even sure right now which I'm more upset about; the dude not following through with my complaint or the jackass below me that thinks everyone wants to hear his lame ass music 24/7. [/B]

:hug: and :applaud:

Sorry about the lack of sleep but good news that something is being done about your problem neighbour

so much to do, so little time :(

er actually make that, so much to do, so little time,.. and so little money. :sad:

Schmeg rules my world. :drool: That was the best piece of mail ever and totally what I needed today.

I have the dvd of my very first U2 show. :sad: <----tears of joy.

I just watched a few pieces of it. I have to go to my parents soon...plus I'm way too tired to concentrate on it now. :mad:

The cool part about the concert is it was filmed on the side of the arena I was on so it's the same view I had :cute:

shari schultz said:

The rude dude and the loud music dude, are they friends?
I'm glad that this time it looks like your gonna get results.

no the rude dude is one of the apartment managers. I get a lot of packages and he's always there when I go pick them up. He always says "what do you need this time" in a very mean tone like I'm disturbing him. He's an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom