'TIS THE PARTY SEASON! COME IN FOR THE INTEFERENCE XMAS CYBER PARTY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have another lemon drop, thank you kindly Mr. Bartender.
wink.gif

*discreetly grabs bottle of liquor for the minors*

biggrin.gif

------------------
There's heat in the sun to see us through the rain

I do have some experience shaking drinks from one of Zoomanda's wild parties

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I'm ready...I'm ready for the laughing gas...wait!? what kind of party is this?

------------------
Well the God I believe in isn't short of cash..Mister!

Yey! the party's in full swing! HIC! ARSE! whos up for a bit of good 'ol snogging in the store cupboard? Oh Sicy, heres your knickers back, you left them by the photo copier,yeah I thought I would wear them on my head for a laugh!
Anyone want to see my white eared elephant trick?
Hey DJ! yer not playing enough U2!
wheres me fecking drink gone?

*Puts On Her Horns...*

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

There's drinkin' goin on in here and you all didn't fookin invite Noel? You lil cockney cunts. 'Ave some respect for some fine musicians and some right fine drinkers. Kids... ain't got no idea 'bout the real way to get pissed. Not some fancy Christmas lil thingie. Gotta be all the way, lying in the corner of the room, man. That's how ya do it.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

I ran into Adam Clayton along the way. He's currently out in my car being a sourpuss. Apparently, he's pissed that he wasn't specifically invited and won't come in until "What a bomb" goes out there and apoligizes.

Anyway, it looks like everyone is having a good time. Who wants to hit the hot tub?

Hey Guys! guess whos here? Found Adam while I was puking up outside, he said "serves you right for not inviting me,now I'm going to show you guys how to partaaaay!"

(Adam)
"er...theres no loud party crackers/poppers in here is there? You know ever since that cannon with the ZooTV money went off and I shat my pants...well I don't want to stink the party out!"

takes up service behind the bar to support the front man, and serves Mr Teeth his long awaited beer with complimentary olive

quietly observes Larry Jnr walk in decked out in bike leathers, hands him a glass of guiness..and cotton candy..behind his shoulders I observe a certain pop whore homing in for the kill.............

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 12-08-2001).]

*arrives pathetically late lugging a large case of U2 bootlegs*

Did someone say party?

*throws A Celebration in the player*

Shake, shake, shake!

(I'll have a gin and tonic please.
biggrin.gif
)

-sula

Originally posted by DebbieSG:
*plunks down pile of CDs and warms up the stereo* Let's start with a mellow tune...Velvet Dress.

Any requests?

Heyyyy, no interupting Bono and his "shake shake!" on A Celebration!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:
<---stands conspiculously under the mistletoe near Dr.Teeth

I'm next Doc! Where's Johnny and pub crawler? I ain't givin' up my spot under the mistletoe till they show up and do what they oughta!

*no more gin and orange juice for martha*

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

Originally posted by DebbieSG:
Sorry! Late post...continue with Celebration!

hehe, notta problemo. I think the song's over...how bout another "shaking" song.

*throws on Salome*

Shake it, shake it, shake it!

Everyone now!

*still waiting for her gin and tonic*

*grabs one of martha's fabulous homemade cookies*

biggrin.gif

-sula

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
takes up service behind the bar to support the front man, and serves Mr Teeth his long awaited beer with complimentary olive

quietly observes Larry Jnr walk in decked out in bike leathers, hands him a glass of guiness..and cotton candy..behind his shoulders I observe a certain pop whore homing in for the kill.............

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 12-08-2001).]

*Popwhore is a bit tipsy...Larry notices this and whisks her off to a private and comfy corner where he spends the rest of the night talking to her as she tries climbing all over him*
wink.gif

------------------
There's heat in the sun to see us through the rain

I'll take a Killians please!!! Anyone into Kareoke? I've got dibs on Party Girl!
Oh, and I'll take a shot of Blackhaus too...
------------------
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 12-08-2001).]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom