Thumbsucking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Does anyone here have video stills/photos of Bono sucking his thumb during "Mofo" in Popmart? That was in Mexico City, I think it was. That was such a cute sight to behold!

Does this sucking involve the Bono-mouth????

*needs to see Bono SUCKING his thumb*

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

redface.gif

If anyone has these pics, please post them. I need to see this!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

nope you weren't hallucinating....that's probably my favorite part in the video!!

------------------
xoxo,
chelsea

I know it aches
How your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much
Walk on....

I never noticed that...

If I can find it, we have some video capture equipment at work...I MIGHT be able to get some stills made...no promises though!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I have a very sexy and pretty one of him chewing on his thumb during Elevation~yummy!
biggrin.gif

show2.jpg

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
I have a very sexy and pretty one of him chewing on his thumb during Elevation~yummy!
biggrin.gif

show2.jpg

It looks like he's sneezing!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by dizzy:
Does anyone here have video stills/photos of Bono sucking his thumb during "Mofo" in Popmart? That was in Mexico City, I think it was. That was such a cute sight to behold!

No, but when I go on my still-making RAMPAGE tomorrow I'll be sure to make some if no one's found any
wink.gif

Well, I hope the puter at home can make stills from a VCD... I ordered it from freakin' hong kong. It says ELASTIC BONO on the cover, what the hell does that mean?

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by Kristie:

It says ELASTIC BONO on the cover, what the hell does that mean?

ROTFLMAO!!!! I laughed so hard when I read that! See, I always thought Popmart Bono looked like one of those stretch rubber chickens, so when you said "Elastic" I about fell over laughing! His head and neck reminded me of a rubber chicken, and the colors of the shades and muscle shirt only added to the effect, so when you said that I could just see it being stretched like elastic! *Sproing-boing elastic stretchy bungi cord Bono!
biggrin.gif
Superelasticbubbleplastic, or how about Plastic (B)ono Band! Rubberband Man?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-07-2002).]

ROTFLMAO!!!! I laughed so hard when I read that! See, I always thought Popmart Bono looked like one of those stretch rubber chickens, so when you said "Elastic" I about fell over laughing! His head and neck reminded me of a rubber chicken, and the colors of the shades and muscle shirt only added to the effect, so when you said that I could just see it being stretched like elastic! *Sproing-boing elastic stretchy bungi cord Bono!
biggrin.gif
Superelasticbubbleplastic, or how about Plastic (B)ono Band! Rubberband Man?
wink.gif

This is uncanny because PopBono (wearing the muscle-man shirt)has always reminded me of Stretch Armstrong! Y'know that stretchy, jelly-filled, WWF/HE-MAN looking toy from the 70's? "Elastic Bono"!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Originally posted by Julyfly:
This is uncanny because PopBono (wearing the muscle-man shirt)has always reminded me of Stretch Armstrong! Y'know that stretchy, jelly-filled, WWF/HE-MAN looking toy from the 70's? "Elastic Bono"!!!
biggrin.gif

Exactly! Stretch Armstrong is what I had in mind, that kind of jelly-stretch material! But he was skinnier than Stretch and had no hair, and the way his head and neck looked all rubbery-like without hair and those big orange goggles like bulging eyes it looked like a clucking chicken's head bobbing up and down, and the outfit made it worse! So a rubber chicken made of Stretch Armstrong stuff, that's the perfect description LOL!
biggrin.gif
ROTF!
biggrin.gif

Yes! Great minds think alike, eh Stormy?
biggrin.gif

I think we need our very own Elastic/Stretch PopMart Bono doll! Made to withstand hours & hours of stretching fun!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Julyfly:
Yes! Great minds think alike, eh Stormy?
biggrin.gif

I think we need our very own Elastic/Stretch PopMart Bono doll! Made to withstand hours & hours of stretching fun!
biggrin.gif

Right on! We can market them to the PLEBA girls, someone takes a leg, someone takes an arm, sproooinnng! *Snap*- oops! LOL!
biggrin.gif

Additional feature for Stretchy Bono doll:
he sucks his thumb when you press the button on his back!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Yay, I wasn't hallucinating! Hopefully, we see it soon. Thanks for the help, girls! Popmart Bono's the cutest Bono for me.

Originally posted by Kristie:
No, but when I go on my still-making RAMPAGE tomorrow I'll be sure to make some if no one's found any
wink.gif

Well, I hope the puter at home can make stills from a VCD... I ordered it from freakin' hong kong. It says ELASTIC BONO on the cover, what the hell does that mean?

LOL! Elastic Bono...you know what came to mind? It's that pose of his with the kick on the VHS tape.
biggrin.gif
Silly, I know, but that's what I thought of.
wink.gif

Okay!! Here they are!! For a limited time only... get your one of a kind........

Stretch Bono!!
333876%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323238967%3A985nu0mrj

But that's not all! You can now get Stretch Bono's enemies!!!! Get them while they're HOT!

Larry the Stretch X-Ray Man!!!!
333876%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323238967%3A987nu0mrj

Edge the Stretch Octopus!!! (Me favorite!)
333876%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323238967%3A986nu0mrj

Adam the Stretch Monster! (notice the mini adam monsters!)
333876%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323238967%3A984nu0mrj

LMAO! I have to much time on my hands...

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-07-2002).]

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Okay!! Here they are!! For a limited time only... get your one of a kind........

Stretch Bono!!
333876%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323238967%3A985nu0mrj

But that's not all! You can now get Stretch Bono's enemies!!!! Get them while they're HOT!

Larry the Stretch X-Ray Man!!!!
333876%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323238967%3A987nu0mrj

Edge the Stretch Octopus!!! (Me favorite!)
333876%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323238967%3A986nu0mrj

Adam the Stretch Monster! (notice the mini adam monsters!)
333876%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323238967%3A984nu0mrj

LMAO! I have to much time on my hands...

OMYGOD!!! That's freaking BRILLIANT!!! I LOVE IT!! LMAO over "Stretch Octopuss"!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

ROTFLMAO!!!! I laughed so hard when I read that! See, I always thought Popmart Bono looked like one of those stretch rubber chickens, so when you said "Elastic" I about fell over laughing!

LMAO I never thought that.
tongue.gif

Well my mom was just in the room with me asking why I was laughing... "Is it about seeing Adam without clothes again?" Me: "WHAT?" Mom: "Remember that?" Me: "No!" It turns out she was refering to someone sig that she caught a glimpse of over my shoulder once. I told her why I was laughing, then she said MacPhisto looks like a rubber chicken. WTF???

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom