This time it's REAL, folks....(Please read)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teta040

Refugee
A month or so ago I made a post on here about going through some extreme finacial difficulty, and people had all sorts of advice. Well, I decided that I didn't need it, as Mother dear would be able to handle her divorce on her own and I couild get on with my life. I decided to go on with thngs as they were, expecting that I ould carry on.

that was not the case. After a month of absolute hell, (whih I would rather not get into), I have come to the end of my rope. Really, this time, and truly.

She is unable to pay her lawyer's bills, has a chronically ill mother she will not be able to care for unless she loses her house (which she will, now that she can't afford to carry on the fight..which she can't....a single call to her lawyer costs $150)...and she has asked if she can come and live with me when the divorce goes through, until she gets on her feet.

problem is, I won't be on my feet.

The ball dropped on Friday. My rental manager wants me to pay 2 months rent by Friday, or she will issue a 3-day notice, and evict me on Sunday or Monday. Do not ask me how I got so far behind. But I myself had a medical emergency, that my insurance did not all cover. This was in the past 2 1/2 weeks. I am just over it now. Back at work a week.

I have done everything I possibly could to ome up with the rent. I am paid Friday and have next month's, but not the OCt rent + late fee I missed.

In the past week, I have:

--gone to my pastor, who helped me out last month, and he an't do so again. Neither an the people in churh. I have asked a dozen people, explaining what I am to tell you.

--gone to work, where they gave me a cash advance that would omplete the Nov rent, but not Oct. (I lost money on time off..sme of myvacation time was taken up.)

--contacted all the local banks (where I knew I'd be turned down, for a loan, havng gotten one before), and charities

--no redit card increase, ditto

--asked all my friends, including the one I thought coukd help, but she is in the hospital with a blood clot in her leg

--finally, went to Social Services, and was all set up for an appointment yesterday, but they gave me form to take to the rental manager, and she said, 'Sorry, we don't deal with them." I argued with her, even explaining that it wasn't monthly but a one-time temporary help allowance, but she abslotely shook her head No. It seems it really is company plicy, or all the times I've been late and she is sick of it.

Who ever heard of not taking payments from SS?????

Today, I have emailed the last people I an think of, including one guy i did not want to, I hadn't talked to him in months....he asked me how he could be a "last resort." he refuses to beleive me. He keeps talking aobut Temp housing. What does he know?!?!?!

Even if we do go to temp housing, what then? She has to move in with me. We will all be next to homeless. HW an I tel my mother and sister I am going to be homeless!?!?!

What makes this sick is, all my other bills are paid. I had them paid off before all this hit. I was not expeting to have any more expenses. Today I have personally asked omplete next tp sranger acuiantances, and gone to half a dozen chuches...

I know people have probles but this is one I cannot fae alone. I can't risk being turned out of doors in the beg of winter, with my mothe and sister about to be homeless too. I have disussed all the options. I have done everything. EVERYTHING. We really will have no where to go. (Grandma lives in the boonies across the state, and we an't uproot ou jobs and my sister's and my schools. And our schools cannot help either....)

I am not expeting one person or even two to answer this alone. Ideally, it would be half a dozen or more....the more people respnd, the less eah they would need to give, and less hassle...

I don't know hw to say this, but the amount I HAVEW to have by Sunday is $750...and if a dozen people would answe this, gving a little each, I ould solve this. The sick thing is, I will all cought up on everything if I get this in....but if I don't, my and my family's lives willsimply fall apart.

After so many months of struggle, I can't see it ending like this.

I know everyone has problems, and I pray for you all, and sympathize, but I neve thought I'd have to do this. It really is the real deal this time. I've never actually been told I'd face eviction. I can't afford to even take the time off of work for a court fight (even if I had a chance of winning it, and with all the times I've been late the past 5 yrs, there's no way I could) but my boss hinted he'd not let me have the time off. I have told him the situation....Even If I got a free lawyer. I'd be out the door. It;s the holiday season and I have a job where they don't like people taking time off. I've told him.....I can't lose my job too.

PLEASE, people, read this, and answer. the more the better. MAny people giving little would solve this. PLEASE come together on this.....You can make it happen. PLEASE. I have no tickets to sell, or anything of value...before you ask. And when I did, I had no risis. I thought I did, but that worked out, back then. It isn't for me now.

Mail me at: [removed]

But let me know on here too.

I'm very sorry you are having a rought time I can sympathize with you and your situation, but this thread violates our rules of the forum and I cant leave it open. This forum can not be used as an advertising site or a place to ask for money, unfortunately.

If you have any U2 items that you are willing to trade or sell, you are welcome to post in All I Want is U2 forum.

I wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom