Things I love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ & ^^ I'm (at least I used to be) very good at creative writing, but I can't write poems to save my life. I'm always impressed with what people come up with.

Yes, yes, yes. Though I only eat plain :reject:
Sour cream and onion, ftmfw :drool:

^ & ^^ I'm (at least I used to be) very good at creative writing, but I can't write poems to save my life. I'm always impressed with what people come up with.

:yes: Same here, I've never had the knack for poetry and couldn't ever get out of the 'EVERYTHING MUST RHYME!' mindset.

^ :cute:

where can we clap eyes on some of this said poetry . . . :hmm: would love to read some when you're ready to share :)

I'll post some I'm working on in my blog today or tomorrow. :wink:

I'm the opposite in that I'm very good at poetry but okay to pretty bad (novels) in a lot of other writing forms. I'm always amazed at people that can excel at multiple ones. :up:

What kinds of writing are you really good at? :)

:yes: Same here, I've never had the knack for poetry and couldn't ever get out of the 'EVERYTHING MUST RHYME!' mindset.

I was like that for a while too. :reject: In fact, I think almost everyone that writes poetry starts with that mindset. The reader and audience seem to look for it too. :hmm: My way around that is to create the illusion of rhyme when needed by dropping subtle ones within a sentence and stanza. :wink:

Emma, what writing forms do you have a knack for? :)

Emma and said boy refuse to succumb to the social restraints and expectations of calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend :love: ... :lol:

:D

Significant other? Boy toy? Love interest? The possibilities are endless. Anyway, I'm happy for you:love:. Guys are great if/when you get a good one.

stud muffin? :hug: love is lovely . . . hope it makes your heart sing :)

this . . . whenever i've even tried to throw random thoughts down on paper, something about hitting that next line, and ping I feel like I'm in primary school and must rhyme the line . . . :sigh:

Multi-quote.:heart:

:up:

Salt& Vinegar, FTMFW. I'd weight 500lbs if I kept them in the house on a regular basis.:lol:
Salt & Vinegar, ewwwwwww :yuck:

(I still love you)

I'm the opposite in that I'm very good at poetry but okay to pretty bad (novels) in a lot of other writing forms. I'm always amazed at people that can excel at multiple ones. :up:

What kinds of writing are you really good at? :)
Writing stories of any kind, short or long, serious or parody. I've written novels practically. This was all in my school days. I won awards n stuff :nerd:

i don't really like salt and vinegar chips. in fact, i don't really eat many without onion dip...so i don't eat them often.

however, salt and vinegar chips are the required chip when making a chip sandwich.

how many times did i say chip in that post?

i don't really like salt and vinegar chips. in fact, i don't really eat many without onion dip...so i don't eat them often.

however, salt and vinegar chips are the required chip when making a chip sandwich.

how many times did i say chip in that post?

8,500. I guessed without looking. What do I win?:hyper:

Writing stories of any kind, short or long, serious or parody. I've written novels practically. This was all in my school days. I won awards n stuff :nerd:

That's neat, especially about winning awards for your writing. :hi5:

Me too and Cheddar and sourcream are the best

Sour Cream & Onion potato chips are the best. :drool:

CHiPS are for all of you :D

chips.jpg

:giggle:

:doh: :lol: was waiting for that to come up!

which thread am i in? i forget.

so... i love that 2 of my kids are asleep, and one is watching a movie quietly.
i love that a storm is brewing.
:heart:

i dislike the idiot drivers in my area. there's a couple of hoons on bikes who especially get my ghoulies.
:down:

that should cover whichever thread this is!

holy shit, we are getting one vicious storm!!!! i love it. and i love having a house with a colorbond steel roof in such weather. i love that my kids can sleep through this incredible noise, especially given we don't have ceiling space, just pitched roofing.

:love:

i love when daisy drags me into her room and puts on a mini concert for me. she plays the songs that she learned on bass for me. then when she's done i go woooo!! yeah!! :applaud:then she says i can leave now:|:lol:

:D

I love me a bad 80's haircut :yes:

ditto - love storms, love em, love em,love em . . . love that earthy rain in the air smell

also leeeeeeeerve that Liam O'Manalai (or however the hell you spell his name) from Hothouse Flowers is on Rockwiz :love: (Sweeeeeet Marie, I'm alive)

also love that Hunnas n Collecas reformed for Sound Relief . . . weeeeeeeeeheeeeeeee

:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom