things i love part 0.0009192013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from the meeting, and I'm going to Sweden and Denmark in april. :D They're organising a study trip for the Chemistry students at my university, and it'll be mixed study stuff and sightseeing.
I've wanted to see Sweden for years now, but never managed to. This is gonna be awesome!

When you realize a) that your jeans are too big and b) that an old pair of jeans you haven't been able to wear in a while suddenly fit! :hyper:

Today I saw someone from high shcool. They told me I haven't changed a bit. I said "thanks!" Then they said "no really, you look great!" For someone who doesn't have a lot of self esteem, this made my day!!!:D

Red wine on a Sunday afternoon .:cute:

Why hello there...have we met?:wink:

When you realize a) that your jeans are too big and b) that an old pair of jeans you haven't been able to wear in a while suddenly fit! :hyper:

:hi5:

Everything on this page made me smile.

ditto!

going back to bed when the kids get on the bus!:heart:

:giggle: I've been guilty of that before too!

< looking at pictures of my 25th high school reunion (that I didn't go to) and realizing that I look way younger than most of those people :D

I still love crushes. (Who doesn't?) :heart:

I love my morning coffee so much I have a few 'encore cups' (4-5) throughout the workday. :up:

I love that I got to hang out with great friends in San Diego last weekend. Super fun. I have not laughed that much in ages. :D

I love that I have extracted myself from the praying mantis that was my former girlfriend (But I'm not a better man).

I love singing out loud in my car! I really love when the kids join in! I LMAO when a hot guy in the car next to me gives me the thumbs up! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

62254bde.jpg

:cute:

I love that the weekend is here, and I can crack open the Malibu Rum tonight!:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom