Things I hate part 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I was doing so well, getting over him a bit...but the randiness got the better of us :combust: :reject:

I made him decide, I'm too good to be behind closed doors. Either it's on or off...of course it's off. It's for the best but still sucks. :reject:

Friend zone :sad: :down:
:hug: he doesn't know what he's missing. and if he can't see how awesome you are then he doesn't deserve you i say!

i know, still sucks...even more so cause the gal he's after is so much younger and has no baggage, bummer

but yeah, no more boys for me...bring on the men. :up:

Being friend zoned sucks. :hug:

I know all about that, as it constantly seems to happen whenever I like someone. :doh: Why are guys so damn blind sometimes?

Now now Xi. Don't have a pity party when you can have a celebration that you prepared for your test -- went in there -- and made it your bitch.

There will be no shooting yourself in da face.

You got this.

Now go rock this bitch!

SPEEDING TICKETS!

The speed limit was 45 (I was going 50), and all of a sudden I see a "School Zone," so I begin to slow down... and before I can get to 20, a cop pulls me over.

"Sir, you were going 36 in a 20 mph school zone."
"But I was slow..."
"License and registration, please."

:|

The way my boyfriend is treating me... I can't figure it out. Does he like me anymore? We may have to break up. :sad:

And when students call teachers stupid. :angry: They can't be that stupid if they've taught you everything in this class so far...

Edit- And that I just ate a perppermint patty, one of my favorite candies, and now I feel sick!

Now now Xi. Don't have a pity party when you can have a celebration that you prepared for your test -- went in there -- and made it your bitch.

There will be no shooting yourself in da face.

You got this.

Now go rock this bitch!

Thanks again, Jeff! :hug::hug:

See your words made a difference; Day 2 of testing went MUCH better! I think I rocked it.

Being in an automobile "accident", even though it was the other guy's fault: he made a left-turn from the on-coming lane, right in front of me, and I had the green light. He told the policeman that he thought he could get through before I got there--and he didn't even get a ticket! :angry:

People who use Facebook to write bullshit self-affirming messages. One girl wrote one of those "take the good with the bad look on the bright side" pieces (her bf cheated on her earlier this year). "I've been through more in the past 12 months than anyone else will go through in their entire life." Well, no, I think the hundreds of thousands of starving people in the horn of Africa would have something to say about that.

People who use Facebook to write bullshit self-affirming messages. One girl wrote one of those "take the good with the bad look on the bright side" pieces (her bf cheated on her earlier this year). "I've been through more in the past 12 months than anyone else will go through in their entire life." Well, no, I think the hundreds of thousands of starving people in the horn of Africa would have something to say about that.

:lol:
I wholeheartedly agree.

although I often post a status in a ranting moment that I shouldn't. :reject: :lol:

God YES. I hate that so much! SO MUCH.

:lol: I'm quite bitter about it. Because especially women can exaggerate SO MUCH. Liek omg wtf mai life iz so herd!

This FTW :up:

I agree that a broken relationship is no where near the difficulties faced by those suffering from hunger or disease.

but I don't think it's bullshit if someone makes a self-affirming message. I don't see the harm in that. And to the individual, that might be the hardest thing that they've come across thus far.

I think empathy and understanding are good things.

Oh absolutely. But please, you are not a unique snowflake and the only person to whom bad things happen. Don't act that way.

She aired her entire break up on Facebook. From crappy song lyrics to you're an asshole but I still love you and everything in between. Of course you'd be heartbroken; but why would you tell everyone about it?

That Community, my favourite show and the best show on TV, has been put on hiatus :sad:

Save Community! - Petition

An awful, hideously unfunny, sexist, misogynistic, dumb comedy like Two and a Half Men gets renewed again and again and Community does not. :sigh:

Save #Community #SaveGreendale #OccupyNBC #SixSeasonsAndAMovie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom