theyre officially true stereotypes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
1. men are way better drivers than the emotional wreck on two legs (aka women).

2. men are stronger and better at EVERY SPORT. :angry:

3. women are better in the bed than guys are...trust me on this one... :angry:

i cant think of more.

please go on.

and please do get angry with mine, i will post more rude comments later.

:angry:

4. Women are better dancers then men....usually. Although, I've seen some reall tradegies out on the dance floor.

I must agree with the driving thing

allow me to make a vast generalization

"all accidents are caused by women, either directly or indirectly"

over-cautious is the word
j/k....I kid....don't slay the messenger!

After reading this thread I see that I am a horrible driver. I mean come on, I had the nerve to be stopped to make a turn (being the emotional wreck that I am) and this poor defenseless man rearended me. I see now that I should have had the common courtesy to cut off traffic and risk getting side swiped so this kind gentleman behind me could continue on his way without having to wait for little old me.

I am such a horrible person....I need forgiveness.

Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire could do only backwards

zooropamanda said:
if women are better..how come all the famous dancers are men?

well....you'll find that in most dance classes the ratio of women to men is 5-8 to 1. At least that's been my experience. And if you find a guy that can dance well he usually gets singled out!

same with cooking...I mean it would seem like women should 'take the cake" on that one
and they do..men suck at cooking

but most chefs and popular gourmet cooking folk are men?!?!

daisybean, thank you.

basstrap, your generalization about car accidents is true. its based on studies ive conducted. you were right on the money.

same with cooking (Y).

QUESTION:

SHOULD MEN ALLOW THEIR PROPERTY (THEIR woman) TO LEAVE THE HOUSE UNSUPERVISED?

its a worthy question. should it be allowed?

:sexywink:

Considering the definition of Property; something that is owned by a person...which implies that something must be purchased in order for it to be owned. So by that definition a man buys a woman, however, the only women that are for sale are hookers and blow up dolls. Blow up dolls are inanimate and cannot go anywhere unsupervised. Hookers won't leave until they get paid, and when they do it's with their pimp.

Does that answer your question?

I think deathbear is really a girl. :flirt:

he certainly acts like a little bitch all the time :sexywink: :madspit:

daisybean said:
Considering the definition of Property; something that is owned by a person...which implies that something must be purchased in order for it to be owned. So by that definition a man buys a woman, however, the only women that are for sale are hookers and blow up dolls. Blow up dolls are inanimate and cannot go anywhere unsupervised. Hookers won't leave until they get paid, and when they do it's with their pimp.

Does that answer your question?

Conundrum solved!

ohhh i dont know....maybe because you act like you hate women in general...i could be wrong of course...

QUESTION:

SHOULD MEN ALLOW THEIR PROPERTY (THEIR woman) TO LEAVE THE HOUSE UNSUPERVISED?

its a worthy question. should it be allowed?

:sexywink: [/B][/QUOTE]

This is something I'm sure you will never have to worry about.
:yes: :lmao:

daafish said:

Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire could do only backwards

AND in high heels!

Yeah...the ratio of girls: guys in dance class is like 16:3. The guys who are really good get all the attention from the girls. Mind you, the good ones are, in most cases, gay. Not always, but many times.

Ah, don't even get me started on this whole men/women issue.

Back
Top Bottom