**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I'm watching the 1986 movie "Highlander" on BBC America, and I *still* think that Christopher Lambert looks mighty fine as Conor MacLeod, and Sean Connery looks good as Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobs Ramirez.

ConnorMcLeod.jpg

JuanSanchezVilla-LobosRamirez.jpg

Christopher Lambert! :love:

Anyone watching Dracula on NBC? Jonathan Rhys Meyers from The Tudors is in it, and here's what the first few minutes looked like:

Dracula • Well hello, Alexander. :shifty:

Dammit, I keep forgetting this is on! :grumpy:

Is anyone else familiar with this film? Beautifully done, acting is great and the cast is lovely. JJ Field looks a LOT like Tom Hiddleston! Third Star Theatrical Trailer - YouTube

I thought it was Tom, but then realized he was in To Ends of the World.

I was watching the National Theatres 50 year special (thank you England peeps) and was wondering who that cutie Dominic Cooper was. Also have a small crush on Dan Stevens. I'll be so bummed when the new season of Downton Abbey returns and he's not there.

I have not yet been sucked into "Downton Abbey", but I saw a Susan Sarandon-hosted documentary on it during our PBS channel's pledge drive. I had no idea Rob James-Collier was in it! Lusted after his fine ass for years on "Corrie". Num num num!

Was watching the 1993 version of The Three Musketeers, and now I must post because Paul McGann is just awesome.

He is this guy
tumblr_inline_msgp3fDxn21qz4rgp.gif

AND also this guy
tumblr_inline_msgqanY3PT1qz4rgp.gif

And, he's way hotter as the second bad guy.

He looks really good red.... :love:

Ok I'm divorcing all of my husbands and leaving all other boyfriends for this man right here (I know he's in here already but will you look at that)

Tom-Hiddleston-Image_zps493b5bb3.jpg

Bonus: it dances and makes this face
tumblr_mvp29zzlOb1qhtpi8o3_250_zps594d1d67.gif

:sad: stop ruining my life, Hiddleston

:heart: Haven't been yet. I'm still finishing my semester and am resisting the black hole of Cumberbatch fandom quite valiantly, I think. But it's rough.

I have to give it to Hiddleston on the cheekbones, though. Wow. And Richard Armitage as Thorin is really something. Whoever designed his smoky eyes deserves an award of some kind.

Saw "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" and remember how much I liked Richard Armatage (that's probably spelled wrong) as Thorin Oakenshield. :drool:

ThorinOakenshield.jpg

Oh, :drool::love:

P.S. to the Cumberbatch girls: yer man voiced Smaug the Dragon quite impressively.

I'm looking forward to hearing him as Smaug. I'm going to see it on Christmas with my brother :)hyper:), his son (possibly) and his gf ( :yuck: )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom