**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And then you start to notice

2011-12-07T062736Z_01_LAB02_RTRIDSP_3_USA.jpg

That everybody

Gary+Oldman+Tom+Hardy+Tinker+Tailor+Soldier+tcBzO4n5zC8l.jpg

loves
tumblr_lr5m8a4ljf1qd8rbyo1_500.jpg

Oldman

007eqzex.jpg

Why?

Gary-Oldman-gary-oldman-17569507-500-621.jpg

Anyone watch the show "Vikings" on the History Channel?

The guy who plays Ragnok, Travis Fimmel, is pretty hot! He used to be a Calvin Klein model, so there's plenty of nice pics of him around. Too bad they're not exactly PG rated :shifty:

Anyway these are permissible:

Screen-Shot-2013-01-04-at-12_09_23-AM-273x300_zpsc46f257e.png

He's got a Brad Pitt look to him, right? Blue-green eyes, sandy hair, luscious lips.....lips :drool:

So. Lately, been obsessing over Doctor Who (it is the 50th anniversary, after all). These guys are just the absolute best things about the show, to me.

(they're posted as thumbnail links because the images are quite large)

Paul McGann - the Eighth Doctor

Christopher Eccleston - the Ninth Doctor

David Tennant - the Tenth Doctor

Matt Smith - the Eleventh Doctor

John Simm - the Master

Noel Clarke - Mickey Smith, a companion of the Tenth Doctor

Arthur Darvill - Rory Williams, a companion of the Eleventh Doctor

:reject: *is a fangirl*

Anyone watch the show "Vikings" on the History Channel?

The guy who plays Ragnok, Travis Fimmel, is pretty hot! He used to be a Calvin Klein model, so there's plenty of nice pics of him around. Too bad they're not exactly PG rated :shifty:

Anyway these are permissible:

Screen-Shot-2013-01-04-at-12_09_23-AM-273x300_zpsc46f257e.png

He looks better as himself than he does as Ragnar Lothbrok. :D

He's one of those who really is better looking in his forties than in his twenties.

Robert-Downey-Jr-01.jpg
Oh good lord he's hot. :drool:

I came here to post the rest of the Reedus in make-up photoshoot. ._.
tumblr_m92c40WKbY1rq2allo3_500_zpsc99bcf3c.png

tumblr_m92c40WKbY1rq2allo5_1280_zps7163d5f8.jpg

norman_reedus_in_a_skirt_in_a_bathtub_zps2cbf29b6.jpg

And here's a few newer ones from a recent photoshoot with Terry Richardson because why not. (how is he so hot i can't understand :drool: )
tumblr_mksfuvDEfo1qa42jro1_1280_zps30c09447.jpg

tumblr_mksft17hgU1qa42jro1_1280_zpsb37c29e7.jpg

tumblr_mksfsjuGKm1qa42jro1_1280_zps2ffefe1c.jpg

:cute:

Ewan McGregor, right?

So I saw Hangover 3. Wished I ditched it to see the rest of Star Trek. We did see Man of Steel and At World's End trailers.

Now Comet, how true to canon does this look? I see no Daily Planet or stuff like that. It is definitely darker.

And Simon Pegg and Martin Freeman in a movie together? Yes please.

Ewan yes. :love: He reminds me of Bono's Doctor Robert here. :shifty:

Man of Steel will have the Daily Planet because they cast for it, but it's not exactly the same. (Jimmy Olsen is Jenny Olsen now. :wink: ) As far as canon? I'd say yes, in the tradition of just about any superhero movie. Most of them take the basics from the comics, but there always things that change here and there in the movies.

Man of Steel will have the Daily Planet because they cast for it, but it's not exactly the same. (Jimmy Olsen is Jenny Olsen now. :wink: ) As far as canon? I'd say yes, in the tradition of just about any superhero movie. Most of them take the basics from the comics, but there always things that change here and there in the movies.

I know it showed him as a loner, trying to stay out of the way. I guess the years between high school and Daily Planet.

If you buy the rights, I guess you can do whatever like. You just have to be prepared for the backlash against the diehards.

So I saw Hangover 3. Wished I ditched it to see the rest of Star Trek. We did see Man of Steel and At World's End trailers.

I wanna see all 3 of those movies. :reject:

Well, not so much Man of Steel. I sorta want to, but I'm not sure. I'm not big on Superman... never have been.

:yes: :up:

I don't know that I've ever seen a man look so good in clothes before, as him in that movie. I mean, his clothes should be grateful to be worn by him.

I know there are some fans here, and I am a little late to the party on this one, but yea. Sunday is the season two premiere of Copper, and I thought I'd post pictures of my three favorites from the forth-coming season.

Tom Weston-Jones, who plays Kevin Corcoran
timthumb.php

Kyle Schmid, who plays Robert Morehouse
timthumb.php

And someone I've had a crush on for years joins the cast this year:
Donal Logue, who will be playing General Brendan Donovan
timthumb.php

Why is it not Sunday yet?

I know there are some fans here, and I am a little late to the party on this one, but yea. Sunday is the season two premiere of Copper, and I thought I'd post pictures of my three favorites from the forth-coming season.

Tom Weston-Jones, who plays Kevin Corcoran
timthumb.php

Kyle Schmid, who plays Robert Morehouse
timthumb.php

And someone I've had a crush on for years joins the cast this year:
Donal Logue, who will be playing General Brendan Donovan
timthumb.php

Why is it not Sunday yet?

I am SO there--I posted some Kevin Corcoran pix near the beginning of this thread, but it's good to see the other guys!

I saw those! Those are some very nice images of him. :love:

Also, BBCAmerica has the first 3 minutes of the season 2 premiere available for viewing on their website, if you're interested. :shifty:

I think I'll wait another couple of hours (we'll be watching "Falling Skies" at 10:00, "Copper" at 11:00, and "Madmen" 1:10!)!

And since we can never have too much Tom Weston-Jones:

Copper-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom