**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a quick drive-by to deposit this picture of Gerard Butler that my sister sent me. :love:

GerardButler2.jpg

Right, so we all agree on accents, right?

So, I find Thomas Kretschmann's accent utterly gorgeous.... makes me wanna learn German. :shifty: (sorry about the large image)

ThomasKretschmann_001.jpg

I love Hugh Jackman so much. What a man. He seems way too good to be true. Can't wait to see him in Les Miserables.

HughJackman_VF_Nov09_zps5cb30e46.jpg

Just a quick drive-by to deposit this picture of Gerard Butler that my sister sent me. :love:

GerardButler2.jpg

Oh, you guys are killing me. :combust:

My selection so far. :)

Alec Baldwin- I've always loved him. Temper and all.

Now:

alec_baldwin_rect_zpsde610359.jpg

Then: :drool:
alec_book-1_zps3564cf3b.jpg

Bruce Campbell- From the Evil Dead movies and Sam from Burn Notice. He is so nice in real life. :)

bruce-campbell_zpsf04af1f2.jpg

Max Beesley - He was on the BBC show short lived show Survivors.

MaxBeesley460_zps682a8402.jpg

Matt Damon-have always thought he's cute but not that "hot"..until he shaved his head. I saw him on Kelly and Michael and he said he fired himself as director of his new movie because it would have taken too much time away from his family. And I was :love::loveshower::combust:

matt-damon.jpg

Here's my first crush.Dude I drooled over before Edge came along. Actually I still drool over him sometimes when Edge and Benedict give me a chance
Rammstein's drummer Christoph Shneider:rockon::drool:
r28a.jpg

Oh, man, Rammstein. I just remember their song "Du Hast" from back in the late '90s. I liked that song. Video was kind of weird and freaky, too.

So my friends like to watch the show "Criminal Minds". When staying with one of them last weekend she picked up the second season of the show on DVD and we spent the evening watching some episodes.

And the guy who plays Dr. Spencer Reid, Matthew Gray Gubler? Um. Yeah. He's kinda cute (and I like his character, too. Fits in alongside all the other geeky, nerdy guys I seem to go for :p):

MatthewGrayGubler4_zps867de44f.jpg

MatthewGrayGubler5_zpsb9de44a4.jpg

MatthewGrayGubler1.jpg

I don't mind the guyliner (AT ALL ,yay for BJA for making me love it.)
Rammsteins drummer is totally legit hot. (Lovin the guyliner looks anyway)
You'll notice. And the first few pages of this thread..:combust:

a.t.m. I'm all over Dave Gahan from Depeche.
Who I first thought was cute, becuase of his sillyness, and shyness,
but he has this thing for strutting and dancing around half naked on stage.:drool:
wearing guyliner and showing of his brilliant body and tattoos.
He´s like my own personal jesus dracula.

tumblr_m2i7hzuqPD1r2wfds_zps3d17a4e4.jpg

davetattoos2_zps981e893a.jpg

davetattoos_zps40a97fe3.jpg

420020_366665210031396_380736595_n_zpsc9866692.jpg

311516_443595009005082_783245361_n_zps001efead.jpg

vtcm59ew28ouct5o_zps89ecaf51.jpg

And him most recently, non touring + scruff.
gahan_sb_apr2012.jpg

tumblr_mek4k4TVYO1qlgwxjo3_r4_250_zpsd962338e.gif

50 years old and still hot IMHO :drool:

I adore guyliner too. :giggle: :combust:

Dave Gahan is nice looking, but I think the best looks in Depeche Mode belong to Martin Gore. Mmm. He also has a better voice, in my opinion.

I adore guyliner too. :giggle: :combust:

Dave Gahan is nice looking, but I think the best looks in Depeche Mode belong to Martin Gore. Mmm. He also has a better voice, in my opinion.

Mart has the cute factor for me. And occasionally drags me to his side.

I love Martin too becuase he´s a total Fashion dissaster/glamrocker, polite, always smiling these days, and jesus christ that man can write some SEXY songs. I just adore DM. And I don't agre on his voice being better.
his voice is just as perfect as mr.Gahans! Love his solowork.

They sound best together IMHO :love: They have that special thing Bono and Edge have too. They just sound perfect in harmony. And obviously they are best buddies forever. Always having fun on stage.

/stoprantingnow

Hey ladies:

When it comes to facial hair, how much do you like? Do you prefer clean-shaven, stubble or even a nice beard?

I know we've touched on chest hair, so how about facial hair?

BlueSilkenSky said:
Clean shaven all the way. Light stubble is fine. A beard is no.

I like stubble too, and I think I might like it better than clean shaven. :shifty: :sexywink:

A beard just doesn't do it for me either.

Stubble for sure. Clean shaven depends on the look though because sometimes it's preferred. (Bono as The Fly for instance.) But some stubble is sexy usually.
And almost always NO beard, thank you. Not a fan. However a very small beard I can handle, and can be sexy too. Like Bono's POP era beard...
(this one) (Sorry for the Bono references but that's pretty much the exact type of good beard I'm talking about. Anything more than that is way too much!)

bwbonobeardedbeanie.jpg

bwbonopopbeardprofile.jpg

Yeah, I generally tend to prefer guys clean-shaven, too. Like stated, though, done right, a bit of stubble can definitely be kinda hot.

It's weird, 'cause I love a guy with a full head of hair on top, but I don't want that to extend to their chins :lol:. I'd imagine that part of the reason, for me, is that I tend to like guys who have that whole "innocent, boyish smile" thing going on, so maybe I figure a beard covers that up too much or something? I dunno.

Comet is right that a beard of the sort Bono's sporting in those photos can be okay, though. But it really has to depend on the guy. Some can pull it off, and some can't (same goes with the guyliner discussion mentioned a few posts up).

And, Matthew Gray Gubler is just :cute:.

:yes: :cute: He really is. There's a couple interview clips on YouTube from when he's been on Craig's show that I would highly recommend checking out-he comes off so sweet and dorky and awkward and funny in them, and he and Craig have a great back and forth going on. It's really entertaining stuff.

(And he looks pretty good in them, too :shifty:. Particularly in the second clip, which was from, like, almost two months ago.)

I love Martin too becuase he´s a total Fashion dissaster

:lol: I can understand this! Some of the guys I like can indeed dress up pretty nicely, but I suspect a lot of that is probably due to their wives or girlfriends or whomever, 'cause there's also times when I see them in an outfit and I think, "Only you can somehow manage to pull off making that look good."

But somehow their lack of fashion sense makes them more adorable to me (and hey, it's not exactly like I'm a fashionista myself, so who am I to criticize :p?).

and jesus christ that man can write some SEXY songs. I just adore DM. And I don't agre on his voice being better.
his voice is just as perfect as mr.Gahans! Love his solowork.

They sound best together IMHO :love: They have that special thing Bono and Edge have too. They just sound perfect in harmony. And obviously they are best buddies forever. Always having fun on stage.

/stoprantingnow

Men who can write sexy songs :drool:.

That seems to be a big thing in the bands I love, too. It's obvious they're all good friends and have a strong bond and know how to work together. The chemistry is just right (same goes with guys I like who are on TV shows, for that matter).

And hey, rant away! Lord knows I've talked people's ears off about the guys I like around here in the past, and this IS the place to gush over hot men, so...

One the facial hair: scruffy is good; the Bono-like POP era beard is fine for most... and it depends on the guy for the beard. Like, Ryan Hurst in Sons Of Anarchy looked really hot with a beard.

But for the most part, just the scruff. :shifty:

Clean shaven , stubble , or anything nicely trimmed and looking well nourished.

Bit Beard beard? No.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom