The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

Thanks Khan and Shari :)

I just checked our ferry reservations. For the return trip on the 17th the Ferry that we are supposed to come home on is the one that crashed last week. :ohmy:

~crosses fingers~
The way I see it is that that particular ferry is now prolly the safest ferry in the fleet(ferry fleet?!):up: after that little, uh, incident. Yep that's my story and I am sticking to it.:)

shari schultz said:

The way I see it is that that particular ferry is now prolly the safest ferry in the fleet(ferry fleet?!):up: after that little, uh, incident. Yep that's my story and I am sticking to it.:)

:up: That's what Mr fah calls the Garp rule. If you saw the World According to Garp, there is a scene where Garp and his wife are looking at house and a small airplane flies into it. Garp immediately decides to buy the house as the chances of this happening again are just too remote. :ohmy: :giggle: :shifty:

The Garp rule is a good rule and Khan I cannot answer your question because I have no idea what a Blondie is........:shrug: enlighten please.........

shari schultz said:
The Garp rule is a good rule and Khan I cannot answer your question because I have no idea what a Blondie is........:shrug: enlighten please.........
it's a brownie without the cocoa powder. :D

:hmm: one vote for valomilk, one for a blondie...

Queen Bee said:
well she could always put the valomilk on top of the Blondie since there is no cocoa in the Blondie........there could be cocoa ON the Blondie........

the rockin edge said:
I would vote but I don't know what a valomilk is :reject:
a valomilk is a chocolate cup filled with marshmallow :drool:

i think i'll have a small piece of a blondie and one valomilk cuz i really can't decide...

with a tall glass of ice cold milk :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

a valomilk is a chocolate cup filled with marshmallow :drool:

i think i'll have a small piece of a blondie and one valomilk cuz i really can't decide...

with a tall glass of ice cold milk :drool:

Yes, when in doubt, eat everything :up:

shari schultz said:

well she could always put the valomilk on top of the Blondie since there is no cocoa in the Blondie........there could be cocoa ON the Blondie........
well she kind of took my advice.........I am brilliant tonight.......:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom