The ponytail is back!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ladies! The ponytail is back!!! :hyper: :happy:

Bono.jpg

Please post any other recent pics of Bono with a ponytail!

:drool:

bridgit said:
That is from U2 & i. His hair isn't that long now.:(

I didn't know where it was from... :shrug:

But he has 44 days to grow it ponytail-long again! :sexywink:

I love the SEXY ponytail....Bono is so hot he should be illegal!!!:drool: :ohmy:

Last edited:
Sorry, but with hair that length, he'd look much better just leaving it out of a ponytail.

I will say this though...

long hair...:drool:

(Not that he isn't :drool:-worthy with short hair either though!). :D

It appears to be at that scraggly length when it's too short to pull back and too long for comfort. Looks like he's just trying to get it out of his way, here. Not like he's trying to get in a best hair styles magazine issue. :wink:

:drool: I'm a fan of any and all profile shots ponytail or not. He looks great in that picture. i wonder what he's thinking:hmm: What do all these knobs do??

Bono'ppetit how do you get all those great smilies? I love them! I want to start a smilie collection :hyper:

Carmelu2fan said:
I love the SEXY ponytail....Bono is so hot he should be illegal!!!:drool: :ohmy:

Then we'd all be cops and fighting over who gets to arrest the man! I'd love to have that conversation.

<Officer LG> Mr. Hewson, we have to arrest you for being too damn hot. Don't run away from me this time, either. Whatever you do, don't run away and get yourself all hot and sweaty and make me have to tackle you again.

(I know a lot about reverse psychology!) :evil:

On the other hand, that ponytail makes me want to run away. Don't know why. :reject:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

<Officer LG> Mr. Hewson, we have to arrest you for being too damn hot. Don't run away from me this time, either. Whatever you do, don't run away and get yourself all hot and sweaty and make me have to tackle you again.

LMAO :applaud:

AWSOME i yelled when i saw that pic. and i'm a guy! i'm dissipointed to hear that it's an older pic. i was hoping that he was doing that look in eurpoe

marik said:
AWSOME i yelled when i saw that pic. and i'm a guy! i'm dissipointed to hear that it's an older pic. i was hoping that he was doing that look in eurpoe
It's only a year old.

Well, here's hoping he decides to let his hair grow out so that it will be long enough for a proper ponytail...:drool:

Then we'd all be cops and fighting over who gets to arrest the man! I'd love to have that conversation.

:laugh: :applaud:

Wouldn't that be fun? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom