The Person Below Me #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
false - but you will tell us what you know :eyebrow:

tpbm remembers when most of the people at concerts were teenagers and you knew you could do whatever you wanted for about 3-4 hours :rockon:

:lol: true

:lol: true

and I will tell :shh:

2 people actually!!

Robin Zander asked my aunt out in early 80 something, and a certain bass player who's name starts with an A in a certain band that starts with a U asked a friend of mine out. (Neither of them accepted ... FOOLS!!!)

tpbm wanted to be their aunt for a day back in 1980- something :wink:

Almost once, with Generation X

false

Sometimes those records take you back to a specific moment just from looking at markings and stuff on the covers :yes:

tpbm saw Talking Heads

false I think

ooh that would have been cool with Gen X

tpbm saw Oingo Boingo (still got my tshirt from that one)

almost once - we wanted to see Scorpions open for him in late 70's, but we didn't go :huh:

tpbm has done something crazy at a concert :ohmy:

:wink:

That would count, I'd say :ohmy:

false - never tried again

but someone I know has :hmm: :wink:

tpbm is fighting for every last minute of vacation time, but must be going to sleep soon :(

Last edited:
false - I missed a lot of concerts because I worked nights from the day I turned 16 for the next 2+ years. And took extra hours from guys who of course were going to the shows I should have been at. :eyebrow:

tpbm likes spongebob when he wants to act grown up and gets cool sideburns, and patrick gets all of granny's cookies and love. And spongebob gets jealous, and cries like a lawn sprinkler :lol:

false! that would be torture!

(The FUN song is the song Spongebob and Plankton sing together, it's most awesome)

tpbm had a boss just like Mr. Krabs

Back
Top Bottom