The person below me #11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
true

tpbm thinks the little candy bars like snickers aren't as good as the original size cuz the proportion of chocolate to peanuts and nougaty (sp?:lol:) goodness isn't right :)

false... can't do that... heights vertigo

tpbm has looked over the edge of a cliff ( a really high one like in Yosemite) and then felt sick all day

true ... nice and slooow :wink:

<-- doesn't like to go fast anymore either

tpbm has won a prize for fishing. LOL

true, but it was because I felt bad for the fish :(

:lol: no marlin.... I think it was a bass or something... my prize was a new rod and reel. LOL

tpbm gets seasick

true... and then pays for it with queasiness for awhile... but goes back for seconds anyways... :der:

tpbm has seen the Haunted Mansion dressed up for Nightmare Before Christmas

:ohmy: haven't seen them yet I don't think

tpbm remembers when you could run out to your car to fetch a jacket in the Disneyland parking lot, and it wasn't a shopping center, two tram rides, a giant escalator, two parking garages, and a good hour round trip away... if you can find your car even then. :huh:

true :mad:

tpbm stays at a motel on Harbor so they can walk the opposite way out of Disneyland and be at their car or room in minutes :yes: And then stay overnight cuz they love Disneyland at night

I haven't done that, well maybe once :hmm:

tpbm has stayed at the Disneyland Hotel so they could enter the park one hour before everyone else :drool:

Back
Top Bottom