The Passion of the Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need enlightening **goes off to lurk**
It is so confusing and bloody bloody BLOODY sad. Saying g'day to Tan sure was joyous, but the rest is so sad. It's always seems to be the people I like the best that leave :sad:

hang on..lurkers , can't lurk. I shall remain a mushroom. Thanks for the :hug: marty

i saw u were there, and then u weren't bammo...whats up??...errors?

cass said:
good guess eh? I did wonder if UK Tan might be someone with pale skin.
ahh you know, life. Up and down like a yoyo, trying my best to keep it up. A daily dose of whatever this is sure helps :)
....usually, except for when people get mean and I don't know wtf is going on.

cass, I bring a whole new meaning to being pale :)...some would call it transparent lol

Pop into chat if you get a chance, we're still the same there...in fact, i think there are some who haven't actually left since u were last there :)

I spent ages wondering where all the old crowd chatters went...and they were here :D

You know what's funny.. the creator of testje, Flaming Friar Sr. never posts in here :hmm:

btw, I always hate to hear people say they are leaving interference. I wish the people that feel this way would reconsider, and not leave just because of one unfortunate incident :hug: If that were the case, I would have left a long time ago.

Sicy said:
I would have left a long time ago.

And who says you didn't. Who says that this isn't really you, but some extraterrestrial alien that took over your mind, body and nickname some two weeks ago????? :huh: :scratch: :huh:

The wave smilie guy looks like he's hitting himself in the head. :wave:

I really need to get some sleep. :crack:

:hmm: Could be, although I may have had too much today, on too little sleep. I have the worst headache.

testjing testjing... check one two... hot mic... got a hot mic here...

10-03-snl-inside.jpg

Sicy said:
You know what's funny.. the creator of testje, Flaming Friar Sr. never posts in here :hmm:

He did in the original one, the one he started. And every person who starts a Testje thread (a sequel if you like) also posts in it multiple times. So no :hmm: here...
:tongue:

UKTan said:

See...look...there's another one :D :wave: hey ABEL :hug: How are you?

doing good tan, how bout you?

i'm a bit busy today though...laundry, packing, getting ready to go to california tomorrow :D :hyper:

i gotta go to the bank and run some errands now. may be back briefly later this evening.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom