The Official: The Rest of the World got Fucked Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
The US got:

5463-5.jpg

Europe got:

2005_06_09_img_3918.jpg

The Rest of the World got:

B0006399FS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Dalton said:
The Rest of the World got:

B0006399FS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

With or without Fast Cars? :hmm:

there's a lot o' fuckin' goin' on 'round here....:wink:

Last edited:
This is without a doubt the funniest thread I've seen here in a LONG time...

All that's missing is the price tag for the album...

What about people who are deaf? They are the most fucked, they can't even listen to any U2. I don't think anybody who can hear should complain about anything, at least they can hear the songs.

And what about people living in extreme poverty in Africa? They are royally fucked. I can't believe there are people complaining that U2 isnt coming to their country when there are people who can't even afford food to eat.

Such arrogance by some people.

Dead people are the most fucked.

And by Dead, I mean Grateful Dead fans.

They have been sonically assaulted by crap songs played by a crap band while being surrounded by the shower-challenged for years and years. That sucks. That's getting fucked.

Clippers fans are pretty fucked, too. All 8 of them.

Thanks, I'll be here all week!

Wait---there's something going on in Africa? :scratch:

Kings of Leon are the ones who are fucked, man. Back into obscurity....

Last edited:
So the Rest of the World got f***ked as well as Europe and America? Wow, this is unreal. I'm gonna take Paul McGuinness to the European Court of Human Rights on this cos it's all his fault!

No spoken words said:
Dead people are the most fucked.

And by Dead, I mean Grateful Dead fans.

They have been sonically assaulted by crap songs played by a crap band while being surrounded by the shower-challenged for years and years. That sucks. That's getting fucked.

Clippers fans are pretty fucked, too. All 8 of them.

Thanks, I'll be here all week!

Those poor 8 people. Having to sit through Clippers games. No one should ever have to do that. :sad:

walkon11 said:
This is without a doubt the funniest thread I've seen here in a LONG time...

All that's missing is the price tag for the album...

Thanks, but I have been expecting this for a few days. I can't believe no one posted this in the "US got Fucked" thread. Now that would have been funny.

Dalton said:

Thanks, but I have been expecting this for a few days. I can't believe no one posted this in the "US got Fucked" thread. Now that would have been funny.

That thread was pretty funny too...of course, the 164 pages of various ranting made it classic. This is just your good ol' rolling-on-the-floor laugh funny.

And yes, 164 is an unofficial estimate.

^
:lmao:

I'm confused - am I in the universe, Europe, America, the rest of the world, the deaf, the dead or the blind got fucked thread

u2 just doesn't take very good care of their fans anymore - I remember when they would still do house parties - now look at them
:wink:

nobody reads this

Dalton said:

where's that thread? :scratch:

Uhhh...can someone please kindly inform me on where and how this "Got fucked..." posting craze orginated? :scratch:

I think I got fucked Dalton. I attended an early show in the tour, and I never got the image on the light screen. I demand reparations!!! :rant: :wink:

NSW - You always crack me up. You might want to add the Lakers to that Clippers camp. Now L.A. was really fucked this passed year! That was a torturous season I could not bare to watch.

If Dalton is going to be a Daddy - well then, there's where the fucking is going on.

THis thread is hilarious :lmao:

They have definately spent a lot more money on the stage for Europe that goes without saying. No lottery either? WTF! We got to see them up close but I have always prefered outdoor stadium shows anyways. I agree that we sort of did get fucked. Oh well they can make it up by getting rid of the fuckin lottery for the third leg.

Chizip said:
What about people who are deaf? They are the most fucked, they can't even listen to any U2. I don't think anybody who can hear should complain about anything, at least they can hear the songs.

Funny you should mention that. At the opening show in SD there was a section next to me where a guy was signing for the deaf. No kidding. He had a songbook with the lyrics and was was signing/mouthing the lyrics and dancing around. It was wild. He had his own little audience and they were all smiling and dancing and grooving to the show. I did not know that existed at a show and forgot to mention it in here.

What pissed me off, though, was that the location of the deaf section was so crappy. If you can't hear you should at least be able to see better. :(

joyfulgirl said:

Funny you should mention that. At the opening show in SD there was a section next to me where a guy was signing for the deaf. No kidding. He had a songbook with the lyrics and was was signing/mouthing the lyrics and dancing around. It was wild. He had his own little audience and they were all smiling and dancing and grooving to the show. I did not know that existed at a show and forgot to mention it in here.

What pissed me off, though, was that the location of the deaf section was so crappy. If you can't hear you should at least be able to see better. :(

I saw that at the first Seattle show too. It was actually really interesting watching the interpreters (they were two and they took turns with each song). I didn't really watch them once U2 came on, but I mainly watched them during KOL. They were really expressive :)

The people who were deaf in Seattle though had really good seats :up:

Last edited:
Dalton said:

I AM NOT GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!

Its the first test my wife has ever passed by failing.....

hahaha...I remember...man it IS a tough test to endure just standing there and looking at your girl with this birththingy(sorry don't know the correct word for that)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom