The Official Major League F'ing Baseball Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
StlElevation said:
can the twins really win two more games ?

i don't think so. true the yanks have to face santana again, but he's due for a let down and i think the yankees will figure him out. no real basis for my opinion, just a gut feeling. and it wouldn't be a post season without the drama of a sox-yanks series. this time the sox will prevail.

i'd agree with you if not for the fact that johan wasn't great last night... he was very hittable, but every time the yankees hit him, they just hit it at somebody. sure he pitched 7 shut-out innings, but in reality it was actually a sub par performance by santana. i think he'll actually do better in the friendly confines of the metrodome, rather than the chilly bronx.

the twins and sox will win

the sox will go to the ws

and i have a bad feeling theyll beat the cardinals there

cb403.jpg

:up:

I'm torn.

I want the Yanks to win cause I want a rematch of NY-Boston from last year. But I want the Twins to win just because I despise the Yankees so much.

A paradox.

anybody in the AL except the twins for me. i CAN"T stand watching baseball played in domes!

cardinals have swept every NLDS they've played in except for one (sweep: '96, 00, 02).. (lost 3-2 AZ '01)... looks like theyre on their way again

Back
Top Bottom