The Octagon Bar: You Will Never Find A More Wretched Hive Of Scum And Villainy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but if he did that, he'd immediately blow his cover because his avatar has been that face since, like, the beginning of time.

Yippee. Now I just gave all my contact info to a scammer. :|

Not yet. My interview is in 2 and a half hours, at 6:30. Chances look good though, because they need 3 people by Monday, and according to the guy who runs the museum, I was the only one who applied yesterday. :)

:wave:

Hey all....

Tara, your talk about Victoria's is just bringing back the worst memories of how much it sucked to work there! :madspit: Meh...the discount was the only bonus...

:yawn: I need a nap but I'm fighting it. I need a nice man pillow or something for encouragement...:laugh:

u2bonogirl said:

:scratch: wow....I usually do that but now I dont know what to do!
*grabs a muffin and stands on the couch*
:D
Ive gotten together a wish list on victorias secret online :whistle: :mac:

:laugh:
I find the bar is quite comfy...:wink:
And if I try hard, I can throw thinks at the juke box from here to get it going :tongue:

I'm sure Tim will be pleased to hear that...:wink:

DaveC said:
Yippee. Now I just gave all my contact info to a scammer. :|

Not yet. My interview is in 2 and a half hours, at 6:30. Chances look good though, because they need 3 people by Monday, and according to the guy who runs the museum, I was the only one who applied yesterday. :)

Well, hopefully they won't draw your name. At least I got called first so I got the heads up.

Good luck! (Not that you'll need it...) :hug:

Is there anything you'd like from the bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom