The Octagon Bar: We're Still Waiting for the T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pax said:

Well, I don't think there's any need to be disappointed. :hug: You should have my mobile number from the e-mails; whenever you get in, you could give me a call and I could let you know what everyone is doing...?
no, my disappointment only came from thinking there was going to be an official gettogether after the show from what people were saying a while ago.
No biggie.

I just moved away from where lots of cows live mikal, so I think I'll stay here in ashburn where theres fake hills and strategically planted trees :laugh:

I think what my concern was (and is) is that many places would be quite crowded and busy, and not much use for having quality time with everyone and talking. I'd love to just pick up some drinks and party at the hotel, but no one really seemed crazy about that idea, so... :shrug:

pax said:
I think what my concern was (and is) is that many places would be quite crowded and busy, and not much use for having quality time with everyone and talking. I'd love to just pick up some drinks and party at the hotel, but no one really seemed crazy about that idea, so... :shrug:

Fair enough. We'd be cool hanging out at the hotel if you all do that. :yes:

** Runs off to put Pax's cell phone number in my cell and to pass mine along if I haven't **

**Comes walking out from The Kitchen with her mouth full of tuna pita**

Ohhh, Philly talk! :ohmy:

Please, please, pleeease just take loads of pictures and post them here - so that I, and the others, can se what the Octagon gang look like, when :dance: and :hyper:... and :drunk:! :giggle:

:wink:

I so wanted to be there and meet you all... :yes:

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby proudly present:

**Tadaa**

My 1900th post!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you very much for your attention!

:D

u2bonogirl said:
:applaud: Congratulations. I know this is a huge moment in your life :wink:

Well, my 1900th post - on Bono's birthday! :D Can it get any bigger than that? :eyebrow:

:hmm: I can only think of one thing - If I make my 2100th post on the day Bono dances with me! :sexywink:

u2bonogirl said:
Yours is so much smaller than mine :kiss:

I'm just glad I know the both of you... and know what you're talking about! :shifty:

:giggle:

starsforu2 said:

It's because I haven't fully given myself over to PLEBA yet :rolleyes:

Once I let go of my inhibitions, it's all over :ohmy:

** Downs a shot of Jack to try to gin up the courage to just let it all hang out in PLEBA **

:lmao:
No way!
You dont want to hang in PLEBA :kiss:
Unless you have an infatuation with one of the band members that I dont know about :ohmy:

Tim in PLEBA! :lol:

u2bonogirl said:
Unless you have an infatuation with one of the band members that I dont know about :ohmy:

**Whispers to Tara**

Pssst, it could be those drag pics from the One-video, you know... :shifty:

**Goes up to the bar and starts making a banana split**

438 posts...

...time to start thinking 'bout a new bar-name! :hmm:

pax said:
I already have a new Bar name. :up:

Great! :D:up:

**Pust waaay too much chocolate-sauce on her banana-split :drool: **

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said: