The Octagon Bar: We're Still Waiting for the T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, I felt sooooo ill when I got to work. I went to the caf for my customary bagel and coffee, and had to turn right around and leave because the bacon smell made my stomach turn. :down:

Fortunately, my pal and cube-neighbor Jillian heard of my woes and actually went and got my morning snack for me. She's a nice girl. :up:

I feel a bit better, but I'm definitely going to evaluate how I feel at lunchtime.

u2bonogirl said:
Looks like I didnt miss anything in the bar :scratch:
*leaves a note for rebekah if she should stop by*
"HEY! I wanna know, woman"

** Makes a rare appearance in the bar to say hi :wave: **

:rant: Traffic was brutal this morning :madspit: 1 hour 20 minutes to get to the dealership, then a 45 minute wait to get to the office

** Pours self a Sam Adams to help relax **

Hello Love! :hug: I just put our first picture on my desk. You look :cute: !

You know, I've never had a girl's picture on my desk before, another 1st for you! :yes:

** Looks around and sees no one else in the bar, so I grab Tara and flop onto the couch as the Doves play lazily in the background **

starsforu2 said:

** Makes a rare appearance in the bar to say hi :wave: **

:rant: Traffic was brutal this morning :madspit: 1 hour 20 minutes to get to the dealership, then a 45 minute wait to get to the office

** Pours self a Sam Adams to help relax **

Hello Love! :hug: I just put our first picture on my desk. You look :cute: !

You know, I've never had a girl's picture on my desk before, another 1st for you! :yes:

** Looks around and sees no one else in the bar, so I grab Tara and flop onto the couch as the Doves play lazily in the background **
*snuggles up to tims chest and relaxes*
Work was kinda hectic this morning, but it sounds like my day went better than yours so far :hug:
At least the car is at the doctors now :yes:

Thats cool that Im on your desk! Now every woman that comes near you at your desk will see the young piece of flesh you have at home and be scared off :evil:

**Runs into the bar with swimsuit and towel under arm**

u2bonogirl said:
Looks like I didnt miss anything in the bar :scratch:
*leaves a note for rebekah if she should stop by*
"HEY! I wanna know, woman"

**Makes addition to Tara's note:**

Ditto ;)

**Runs out of bar - going swimming**

starsforu2 said:

:cute:

** Pokes finger into Tara's side **

Hey! 5 days until Philly :dance:

:scratch: Did anyone decide where we're headed after the show? We'd love to get some food and drink before we shove off toward home.

Hi Pax! :wave: feeling better? Or is all this flesh talk making you queasy again? :barf:

5 days! :hyper:
*says a small prayer that she will be able to meet bono before the show*

I cant wait to meet everybody :D

*grabs one of Tim's cute little pecs*
FLESH! :mac:
sorry abby :wink:

pax said:
:rolleyes:

:wink:

Ja, I confirmed all the rooms and everything yesterday...we're ready to go. :up:

Lord, I need a drink (FYM). :crack:

I saw the u2kitten incident in there :rolleyes:
What the feck is her problem???? :eyebrow:
Its like she thinks shes under attack all the time.
:shrug:
This is why I love PLEBA. Less drama and bitterness

pax said:
:rolleyes:

:wink:

Ja, I confirmed all the rooms and everything yesterday...we're ready to go. :up:

Lord, I need a drink (FYM). :crack:

Speaking of FLESH, where's your piece of Scottish Veal? :eyebrow: :wink: How is keeping himself busy while you're at work? Is he able to do some web work from your house?

Oh, and has anyone decided where we are going AFTER the show? I know Rebekah had some ideas, but I don't remember a definitive answer.

He's been doing work from my house, yes...the laptop is his province while I'm at work. :wink: He was having trouble accessing something he needed to access, and I'm not sure we ever got that straightened out...

Yes, he's around, but working. He usually makes me lunch and dinner, too. :up:

Re: Philly plans: We're trying not to tie people down to anything specific...sort of "let's see how we all feel."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom