The Octagon Bar: Straight Outta Dublin, Yo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Pax! :hug:

[politics]The professional 'me' does not like hearing things like this - Some health care systems... :tsk: [/politics]

Last edited:
It sucks because there's not a generic yet for the medication that really does help my migraines...so, because there's no generic, my insurance makes me pay 30% of the cost (rather than the $10 flat cost for generic drugs). I think this is unfair because no generic even EXISTS and I've tried to explain this to my insurance company, but they're not having it.

:sigh:

pax said:
It sucks because there's not a generic yet for the medication that really does help my migraines...so, because there's no generic, my insurance makes me pay 30% of the cost (rather than the $10 flat cost for generic drugs). I think this is unfair because no generic even EXISTS and I've tried to explain this to my insurance company, but they're not having it.

:sigh:

So the 50$ is only 30% of the full prize of the original? :huh: Or?

I could :blahblah: about generics and originals, but I think I'll just :silent: - it is my job, after all! :wink:

pax said:
Yes, the $50 is 30% of the original--so imagine if I didn't have insurance...like many, many people in this country...

Well, my :blahblah: about why originals are so :censored: expensive and why there isn't a gerenic for you, wont help your headache very much, I'm affraid... :(

I just hope you'll get better soon! :yes:

:hug:

Edited to add: I'm of to the showers - behave kids! :shame: :wink:

:wave:

Last edited:
:hug:s to everyone for the good wishes

I think I've started to feel the pain breaking up a bit; Jillian (co-worker) gave me 2 Excedrins, and maybe they're beginning to help.

Merc, if you want to PM me your thoughts on the drug industry (as the Octagon expert on pharmacy), I'd definitely be interested to hear what you have to say. :)

pax said:
Merc, if you want to PM me your thoughts on the drug industry (as the Octagon expert on pharmacy), I'd definitely be interested to hear what you have to say. :)

I'm far, far from expert in anything, really... :reject:

...not yet, anyway! :wink:

I'm just always :hmm: over the things I learn, what I hear... :)

Maybe I'll send you a pm later tonight... :blahblah: :lol:

*wanders in*

:hug: Pax :hug:

*pours himself a pint of Glenfiddich, single malt whisky*

aye, a pint

*glug*

:(

**Comes dancing into the bar to 'Mysterious Ways' wearing a bellydancer costume**

:dance: :dance: :dance:

**Holding a sign over her head**

60 days!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

u2bonogirl said:
:lol: Dorthe, you crack me up.
By the time you dance with Bono I'll have danced at my wedding :hyper:

:yes: Lucky girl! :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
*joins in the mysterious ways dancing sans constume*
Im too pasty white to be showing skin :wink:

In The Octagon, only your imagination sets the limits! :shrug: So, right now I'm tanned and can actually dance a goodlooking bellydance! :lol:

While, in real life I'm whiter than white (besides whats left of my winter-tan on my face! :laugh: )... and I certainly don't have the *ahem* size to show as much skin as a bellydancing costume would! :reject:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
If I can be anything in here then I want to weigh what I did when I was 15 and have my softball tan :rolleyes:
Add audrey hepburns face on there and anjelina jolie's butt and I think we have a winner

What about the Darth Vader mask...? :lol: Just saw that pic! :D

I'm quite sure I know someone that would be very dissapointed if he came home to a 15 year old cross between Audrey Hepburn and Angelina Jolie! :wink:

pax said:
I don't know...Ewen said some real sweet things in the "hot chicks" thread that sure did a lot for my state of mind. :sexywink:

Ewbby! :cute:

u2bonogirl said:
I guess youre right dorthe....maybe Tim actually wanted to marry ME, dispite how sexy darth vader may be

Oh, lets not start on Darth Vader - the helmet, the all-black clothes, the extremely astmatic breathing! :drool:

What more could you ask for...? Double-:drool:

:lol:

u2bonogirl said:
but cant you imagine him dirty talking you in bed? :lmao:

:lmao:

I don't know if I can watch a Star Wars movie in the same way now! :|

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom