The Octagon Bar: Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics in the Stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My almost 2 year old niece will be here in a few hours...I learned "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "I'm a Little Teapot" on my guitar for her. She absolutely loves my guitar she dances when I play it :lol:

U2democrat said:
:lol: Merc you should come visit, imagine how much you'd learn then! :wink:

:hmm:

Maybe it was about time I payed the American part of my family a visit... :wink: Then I'd be uber-:nerd: when I got back! :laugh:

OK last night was bad.

My dad had too much wine got drunk and passed out. (He's an alcoholic, so was his father). Also he's on blood pressure medication so just a little bit of alcohol goes a long way. I'm worried about him being at the inaugural ball with a cash bar around...:uhoh:

U2democrat said:
OK last night was bad.

My dad had too much wine got drunk and passed out. (He's an alcoholic, so was his father). Also he's on blood pressure medication so just a little bit of alcohol goes a long way. I'm worried about him being at the inaugural ball with a cash bar around...:uhoh:
Social events are my forte

Pity really :sexywink:

Hello Bar! :wave:

Demmy, it looks like you don't need to make a list for Feb 3rd anyways! :wink:

Bono makes a stop here in Copenhagen before going to Germany to pick up the Media Award... :shifty: :whistle:

Merc said:
Hello Bar! :wave:

Demmy, it looks like you don't need to make a list for Feb 3rd anyways! :wink:

Bono makes a stop here in Copenhagen before going to Germany to pick up the Media Award... :shifty: :whistle:

:happy:

:rockon:

Inauguration Day! :hyper::hyper:

I can't wait for Tim's speech......and then the ball!!!!!!! :dance:

U2democrat said:
I can't wait for Tim's speech......and then the ball!!!!!!! :dance:

Oh, thats tonight! :D

Hope you have a great night! :dance: :drunk: :flirt:

:giggle: :wink:

I'm boozed off my ass and going to have a lot of sex tonight :drool:

the only thin gtaht could make this nightbetter is for the patriots to get shitkicked

:dance::drunk:

Inauguration037a_edited.jpg

:sexywink:

Well I'm off to finish loading the car...saying goodbye to Governor Kaine down at the gov's mansion, then back to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom