The Octagon Bar: Post-Holiday Sleepy Monday Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I was wondering why diamond was asking you about Conan O'Brien's hair. :coocoo: :giggle:

The thing is, after Pax suggested that it may have been Conan O'Brien that D was talking about I, ummm, Googled "Conan O'Brien" and couldn't find a picture of him with long hair!

:embarassed:

Hiya Tara! The move is...well, it's going. :wink:

It's chilly in the office today.

:: pulls up blanket over the paxetewen hammock ::

There's a spot on the back of my left shoulder, just to the left of the base of my neck, that could probably use some work.

:flirt: pleeeeeeeease.

starsgoblue said:
Yay for two Octagon baristas! :happy:

I'm so excited for everyone that's down in SD right now! :hyper:

this is the first time since I got to Virginia that I wished I was on the west coast again. :lol:
U2 is there and Im not! :wink: but thats okay....I'll be seeing them soon enough, and OFTEN enough too.
*takes another drink of her celebratory rum and coke*
Im doing a little decorating in our U2 room right now. Just putting up some posters and calendars...and some art work by a certain octagonian from europe :D

u2bonogirl said:

this is the first time since I got to Virginia that I wished I was on the west coast again. :lol:
U2 is there and Im not! :wink: but thats okay....I'll be seeing them soon enough, and OFTEN enough too.
*takes another drink of her celebratory rum and coke*
Im doing a little decorating in our U2 room right now. Just putting up some posters and calendars...and some art work by a certain octagonian from europe :D

*** Walks into Bar Annex and sees the U2 room ***

Pretty Snazzy!!! :up: I'm liking the improvements already!

*** Strolls back into the bar, grabs keys to the Cougar and begins to head off to lunch ***

*** Stops at the door, looks back and ***

How exciting! The tour starts tonight! :hyper: Hello :wave: Fellow Octagoners!

*** Blows a :kiss: toward Tara before pursuing coffee and bagels ***

I can't help it! Bagels, soup & coffee on a rainy day is mandatory! :yes:

I had zero appetite this morning...I've come down with a bad cold. I did finally have a fruit leather around 11 a.m., but my usual enthusiasm for lunch hasn't cropped up yet. :grumpy:

starsforu2 said:

*** Walks into Bar Annex and sees the U2 room ***

Pretty Snazzy!!! :up: I'm liking the improvements already!

*** Strolls back into the bar, grabs keys to the Cougar and begins to head off to lunch ***

*** Stops at the door, looks back and ***

How exciting! The tour starts tonight! :hyper: Hello :wave: Fellow Octagoners!

*** Blows a :kiss: toward Tara before pursuing coffee and bagels ***

I can't help it! Bagels, soup & coffee on a rainy day is mandatory! :yes:

:D bagels!
Im making no comment this time :wink:
I think I might need some soup today for lunch, but I just ate breakfast a couple hours ago or so and Im still really full.
My throat is giving me hell today.....
My glands are swollen but my voice hasnt gone away yet so theres still hope
Have fun at lunch honey!
*gives Tim a kiss on the way out the door*

Walks in and realizes he is the only one in here with out a post count of 8000. Leaves.

Well folks i'm going to be leaving in less than an hour for indianapolis, and i won't be back until late friday night. i don't know whether i'll get on any between now and then so if not, auf wiedersehen!!!!! :wave:

Well, first of all, I don't actually *have* a bed at the moment. Not one I can move, at any rate. :|

And second of all...

:flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom