The Octagon Bar: Pitch Your Tents Here Underneath Giant Nordic Mooseheads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewen said:
Gjør De liker moose hode?

:lol:

I'm sorry Ewen, but what are you asking?! If I like the moose head, or...?! :huh:

ewen said:
Ja, houdt u van het eland hoofd?

:lol:

:huh:

Jeg kan gætte mig til meget, men det dér...?! :confused: Det ligner hollandsk, og det er ikke min stærke side! :lol:

:wink:

Even when I'm trying with my best intentions, whatever you're writing isn't making any sense - at all! :laugh:

**Goes out in The Kitchen and gets some 'brunost' for Ewen and Dave... :D**

The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The credits have been completed in a entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.

Nø realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the
sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge—her brother-in-law—an Oslo dentist and star of
many Norwegian møvies: “The Høt Hands øf an Oslo Dentist”, “Fillings of Passion”, “The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink”....

We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.

**Starts to put up her tent in a corner of the bar**

:shifty:

:: sends Darren another Coke ::

:: fixes self an Irish coffee, heads to hammock, hopes Ewen doesn't attempt another flying leap :: :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom