The Octagon Bar: Just the Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
After my trip I sort of caught up on sleep but then yesterday I had a sleepover and I ended up only sleeping for 3-4 hours.

I showed my friends the vids for the RRHoF....they looked like I was torturing them or something....:tongue:

:yes:
These people need me to broaden their horizons....

I love it! You ever notice after pulling an all nighter...at around 5:00-ish you suddenly become extremely hyper?
That happened to me once and I couldn't stop talking. I just kept making stupid comments about everything. And then I ended up having cheerios thrown at me by my buddies :tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao:

I've noticed I tend to get more random early in the morn.......and my god...monday night I was on here til some random hour after 37 hrs without sleep :laugh:

I say sleep deprivation can be like being drunk.

:laugh:

Agreed! Who needs alcohol when you can just not sleep for 24 hours!

:hug: Pax :kiss:

it's raining - no beach visit today or game of football.

*walks in feeling scummy on a saturday, realizing that she used to do this to see if starsforu2 was online*
:wink:
now hes across the room on the other computer :D
how is everybody today?
*walks behind the counter and mixes herself a grapefruit juice and tonic water*

u2bonogirl said:
*walks in feeling scummy on a saturday, realizing that she used to do this to see if starsforu2 was online*
:wink:
now hes across the room on the other computer :D
how is everybody today?
*walks behind the counter and mixes herself a grapefruit juice and tonic water*

** Walks across the bar and plants a :kiss: on my scummy fiance **

Hello all :wave: I'm working on cleaning up iTunes for our big juke box in the sky :yes:

** Sets coffee cup near the laptop while searching for hidden gold in the form of mp3's **

starsforu2 said:

** Walks across the bar and plants a :kiss: on my scummy fiance **

Hello all :wave: I'm working on cleaning up iTunes for our big juke box in the sky :yes:

** Sets coffee cup near the laptop while searching for hidden gold in the form of mp3's **
:flirt:
have fun....Im going to watch you :yes:
*takes a sip of her juice and settles into the couch*

*walks in a stamps daintly:laugh: (how I wish)*

I thought this was supposed to be a bar! Weren't there some complaints....:eyebrow:

So, what's your particular poison this evening?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom