The Octagon Bar:Home of Darren and Jackie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here i am!! Been over on PLEBA, checking out more of the pics of Bono being....um, naughty on stage shall we say!!!!

I'm fine&things have been good, actually! And you? Still dreaming of Bono all day&all night!! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Here i am!! Been over on PLEBA, checking out more of the pics of Bono being....um, naughty on stage shall we say!!!!

I'm fine&things have been good, actually! And you? Still dreaming of Bono all day&all night!! :wink:

OMG are you in the fans on stage thread?!?! Have you read some of the things I said? LOL ( I must learn to better control my horomones :lol: )

I sure DID read all of those comments!! Very bad, eh???

I actually made reference to all that you said, but i don't reckon you read back! Maybe i should just let you see what i wrote back at PLEBA! All i'll say here is that i think i've worked out how to acutually post pics - Woo-hoo!!! (Nope, smilies still won't work!)

susanp6 said:
I sure DID read all of those comments!! Very bad, eh???

I actually made reference to all that you said, but i don't reckon you read back! Maybe i should just let you see what i wrote back at PLEBA! All i'll say here is that i think i've worked out how to acutually post pics - Woo-hoo!!! (Nope, smilies still won't work!)

LOL - I told you I was a lil crazy the other day *blush*

I'll have to read back and see what you said. :)

*puts on Fast Cars and starts dancing*
:dance:

Whoooo - Fast cars!! Groovy baby that song is, oh la la!!!

Bonos' 'WhoooS' luv, luv, luv!!!!!

Hey, i'm watching a repeat of The Grammys right now&Across the universe is being taped!!! YIPEEE - Go, Bono - Rock it honey!!!

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom