The Octagon Bar: Heimili af Víkingur, friður ritgerð, og the fágun kvenmaður á Jörð

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got back 3 math quizzes. i got an 8/24, 0/16, and another one that i need to redo cause i screwed up one decimal place so that screwed me on the whole test. i also passed out quizzes to the whole class and each one was an F. yet somehow the class has a B average even though everyone fails everything in here. WTF???

I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

My mood has suddenly and inexplicably gone downhill. :sigh: I'm not sure why. Just, as usual, having a million things to do and no time to do them, I guess.

and being unbelievably nervous about next week. :yikes:

:: tosses April a teddy bear ::

Man, I need to relax. Maybe I'll go for a quick drink after work with Jillian (my newest co-worker).

my whole evening in front of me suddenly looks brighter

cool, a programme on telly about Hadrian's wall.....speak to you later!

lol, a couple of English archeologists are working out why the Romans conquered practically everywhere but couldn't conquer the Celts in the north of Scotland. They're spending lots of money and energy on this where I can tell them in one short sentence......

we're a bunch of grumpy, savage barbarians.

but you know me, so you've guessed that too.

I just posted my pig. :)

I'm going out to eat right after work, so I'll give you a holler when I'm home. Shouldn't be too late--maybe 6:30 or so my time.

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom