The Octagon Bar: Get a Room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
:lol: U2 stamps...
:shifty:
:hmm:
:wink:
Honestly, I really dont care what the stamps are. Just as long as they dont have something satanic on them I think Im alright :yes:

Well, maybe Irish stamps wouldn't be the best choise for domestic US post either... :shrug:

:wink:

pax said:

:kiss: Ewen :kiss:

Did y'all have fun today? :)

Had fun finding out today that it looks like my local government is acting illegally regarding a matter that you know about. A friend works for the Rights office in Edinburgh and gave me some advice.

Muz came over later with some Guinness and left not so long ago - as I'm tired and my tooth is in agony again.

ewen said:

Had fun finding out today that it looks like my local government is acting illegally regarding a matter that you know about. A friend works for the Rights office in Edinburgh and gave me some advice.

Muz came over later with some Guinness and left not so long ago - as I'm tired and my tooth is in agony again.

:hyper: for fun

:( for tooth

I'll come online when I get home from work and try to make you feel better... :hug:

**Wonders if her sign for her concert should be...**

Got chrimson nails and Jesus 'round my neck - wanna swing to the music with me?

u2bonogirl said:

Ive got crimson nails and want Bono round my neck...swinging to the music :D

Oh yeah! Me likes new version... :sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I like the signs, ladies. :up: That will for sure catch his attention. :sexywink:

Thanks! :D

Or maybe...

Blondes can dance too...

:lol:

u2bonogirl said:
:shrug: I couldnt have a sign
Less hands to reach up to Bono and hold onto my fiance :yes:

You've got a pretty good point girl! :wink::up:

**Throws all ideas about a possible sign away!**

hey dg, if there's this guy that you're crazy about that you haven't seen in three years and you give him your # over AIM, and he calls but he doesn't wanna go out or anything, would you be mad?

discothequeLP said:
hey dg, if there's this guy that you're crazy about that you haven't seen in three years and you give him your # over AIM, and he calls but he doesn't wanna go out or anything, would you be mad?

Well, I'd be upset but soon I'd realize I can't waste my time over a guy who doesn't like me in that way.

discothequeLP said:
well then, you think i should still call her even though i dont like her in that way?

You were him...never would have guessed. :wink:

How will she react? Will she be cool with it or go crazy on you? Depends on the person.

i dont think she'll go absolutely nuts, but i'm still thinking about taking her out on a date and seeing how it goes, but i dont know if i really want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom