The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who works in the TV business, and she said the ratings for it weren't too bad.

Honestly, I can't believe that many people couldn't find their remotes and were too lazy to change the channel.

:tsk:

Bonochick said:
Okay, let's clarify...

We aren't to talk about the Bono impersonator anymore.

That means that Bono isn't even remotely related to this thread.

Discuss other aspects of the show, or else this thread doesn't need to continue.

Dusty Bottoms said:
:huh:

I don't understand why we aren't allowed to talk about a TV show.

UMM.. it's not tv show that isn't allowed to be discussed its the person on the show that you were questioning about. That is not allowed to be discussed in this or any thread..

U2Fanatic4ever said:

UMM.. it's not tv show that isn't allowed to be discussed its the person on the show that you were questioning about. That is not allowed to be discussed in this or any thread..

Yeah because people went way over the top bashing the guy in PLEBA. Maybe if people could control themselves we could reasonably discuss the guy like any other contestant on a TV show.

I just think it's very odd that on a U2 messageboard we can't talk about a U2 impersonator on a primetime TV show.

This is what I posted in the beginning of the thread.

Sicy said:
As far as Pavel goes, since he's going to be on TV and all I'm sure he has to expect that he is going to be talked about, however he has requested that he not be discussed here after an incident in a long thread in PLEBA awhile back. While I think its a little unrealistic that he not be discussed at all, the staff would like to try to honor his wishes as much as we can. Basically, we are not going to allow any 'bashing' of him and as little discussion as possible. We appreciate your cooperation. Thanks!

I assume since people could not refrain from discussing him without bashing him, that is why Bonochick posted what she did.

And Dusty Bottoms, it seems like you bumped this thread to stir shit. No, no one is watching anymore and he's not still on it so the thread should die a peaceful death.

Sicy said:

And Dusty Bottoms, it seems like you bumped this thread to stir shit. No, no one is watching anymore and he's not still on it so the thread should die a peaceful death.

Well that's all I really wanted to know on the first place. So thanks :up:

I just saw B-man dude on tonight's show. Oh man he did Fortunate Son by CCR. First of all, he didn't sound like Bono and second, why Fortunate Son? I don't think U2 have ever even done that cover before. I'm confused.

They actually did do that cover, it was a B-side to ... was it "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses"? I think? It was definitely an "Achtung Baby" single. I think. :wink:

corianderstem said:
They actually did do that cover, it was a B-side to ... was it "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses"? I think? It was definitely an "Achtung Baby" single. I think. :wink:

Yup. 1992 your right!

I bet a U2 song was not allowed so he had to go with one they covered.

JCOSTER said:

Yup. 1992 your right!

I bet a U2 song was not allowed so he had to go with one they covered.

Oh shoot that's right, WGRYWH single, Paint It Black as well.

Well Bono dude was booted but Lucy, Paris Hilton, Elvis, Tina Turner, and a George Bush guy advanced. They pick some more finalists next week.

Slipstream said:

Oh shoot that's right, WGRYWH single, Paint It Black as well.

Well Bono dude was booted but Lucy, Paris Hilton, Elvis, Tina Turner, and a George Bush guy advanced. They pick some more finalists next week.

THANK GOD they booted Pavel!! :happy:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

THANK GOD they booted Pavel!! :happy:

So when can we boot you? :happy:

Pla, please don't be mean to other members.

Now that we've been made aware that Pavel has been booted, there is REALLY no need to discuss him anymore though. I'll leave the thread open for now in case anybody wishes to continue discussing the show though.

Bonochick said:
Pla, please don't be mean to other members.

Now that we've been made aware that Pavel has been booted, there is REALLY no need to discuss him anymore though. I'll leave the thread open for now in case anybody wishes to continue discussing the show though.

Originally posted by Justin24 one post later
Does anyone have a youtube video of him being booted?

You never cease to amaze me. :lol:

Yeah, Pavel. You think you're hot shit but you're just cold diarrhea. :madspit:

Neener neener and all that good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom