The National

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, didn't say anything about this before, but the opening act, Buke and Gass, were pretty good too. I guess it was their first show outside the state of New York, so that was a treat for us. And, Impy, I have a feeling you would've been drooling over the chica in the duo.

From what I've seen, your feeling is most incorrect.

Eh, I was the same way with Creed when Human Clay came out and everyone hopped on that bandwagon.

I LIKED EM BEFORE.

yourmom.gif

I've got five hundred in twenties
And I've got a ton of great ideas
I'm really worked up
I'm on a good mixture, I don't want to waste it
I'm on a good mixture, I do not want to waste it

You know what I like about this Matt Berninger dude? He obviously boozes. Hard. Or at least he used to. Or at least he writes a ton of lyrics about boozing hard.

Ahhh, good. I figured as much. Perhaps I should read the thread.

EDIT: I read it just now! Yeah, oneblood was talking about his drinking on stage just like two pages ago. My bad. She also said that "he had a bottle of wine to himself." Which is cool because there is another frontman I know of that drinks at least one bottle of wine by himself at every single show his band plays.

I feel that's a good way to go for a performer because, first of all, taking pulls from a wine bottle is fun. And drinking one bottle of wine over a two hour stretch is not going to get you anywhere near incoherent but you'll probably get a nice little buzz goin.

The real question is how many bottles/boxes of wine/whatever liquor is available does GAF drink over the course of a concert?

Back
Top Bottom