The Mysterious Ways Girl From Anaheim...And Any Other Fans Onstage Pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
No offense, maybe we should have some sort of complaint thread...topics could range from people who shouldn't be getting so much attention to him not talking to the crowd or how about he needs to take those stupid shades off or how about maybe he should stop talking about africa...
</sarcasm>

God im so sick and tired of people...

</rant>

This is great keep it up the funniest thing I've seen on here for ages!!

Dismantled said:
what the hell is going on here anyway:scratch:

I wanted to know if there was more pics of the fan from the Anahiem show and I wanted to keep this thread for people to be able to post pics of anyone else who gets on stage this tour, since we frequently requested such pics from the last tour....figured if we had a place to put them in it'd be good. :huh:

starsgoblue said:

I wanted to know if there was more pics of the fan from the Anahiem show and I wanted to keep this thread for people to be able to post pics of anyone else who gets on stage this tour, since we frequently requested such pics from the last tour....figured if we had a place to put them in it'd be good. :huh:

sounds good to me stars...geez, it sure got some panties in a bunch though... :huh: whats up with that!?

Wear what ever the hell you want to a show, who cares if its been done or not. Worked for that girl I'd say.

U2Girl1978 said:
No offense, maybe we should have some sort of complaint thread...topics could range from people who shouldn't be getting so much attention to him not talking to the crowd or how about he needs to take those stupid shades off or how about maybe he should stop talking about africa...
</sarcasm>

God im so sick and tired of people...

</rant>
Check this thread out: http://forum.interference.com/t121039.html

Well, I'd say that's how she normally dresses. No act there. And if that got her on stage, hell there's hope fer me yet! I erm... dress differently... :shifty:

-Nikki

From a fan review.

"When they started playing Mysterious Ways, Bono spotted a girl in the ellipse dressed as Lady Macphisto in huge platform shoes! He couldn't resist getting her up on the stage. They made their way around the complete ellipse and as they approached the other end she danced away. As Bono thanked her and asked her name (Tiffany) he cracked "you know this stage is built for platform shoes!" He says to Edge, "Edge, there is no graceful way out of this, why don't you start the next song". She left the stage and the show started again."

u2granny said:
From a fan review.

"When they started playing Mysterious Ways, Bono spotted a girl in the ellipse dressed as Lady Macphisto in huge platform shoes! He couldn't resist getting her up on the stage. They made their way around the complete ellipse and as they approached the other end she danced away. As Bono thanked her and asked her name (Tiffany) he cracked "you know this stage is built for platform shoes!" He says to Edge, "Edge, there is no graceful way out of this, why don't you start the next song". She left the stage and the show started again."

:lol:

he pulled a guy up on stage during the second San Diego show to say something in Spanish - that was really sweet actually :heart:

Those platforms just gave me an idea :hmm:
Those would really help me see while in GA if Im in the back, I just looked online and you can get some 8 inch platforms :ohmy:

how that woman managed to stay in the GA line all day wearing platform shoes is beyond me! more power to her ::applaud: macphisto isn't terribly original, but she should win a prize for endurance in platforms :lol:

blueeyedgirl said:
HOW differently??????:eyebrow:

:wink:

Hehe... erm.. tarten pants with bondage straps...or black ones with bondage straps ,leather jacket with cow fur...(do you call it fur) my hair is purple-ish, band t-shirts... and I like top hats, spikes and studs with leather (just reminds me of Bono) :D I get a lot of looks... and I'm 16.

-Nikki

Wonder if you can get really High but comfortable shoes, as Im only 5ft5 if im not right at the frotn Ill have trouble seeing...

Wonder if her feet ached after the concert :lol:

Ikkin said:

Hehe... erm.. tarten pants with bondage straps...or black ones with bondage straps ,leather jacket with cow fur...(do you call it fur) my hair is purple-ish, band t-shirts... and I like top hats, spikes and studs with leather (just reminds me of Bono) :D I get a lot of looks... and I'm 16.

-Nikki

Hey when I was that age, I was channelling the spirit of Robert Smith (The Cure)!

As for getting a lot of looks, isn't that the point!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

:up:

He brought a little girl onstage during one of the anaheim shows :cute:

6a18003b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom