The Mysterious Ways Girl From Anaheim...And Any Other Fans Onstage Pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg... i cannot even imagine what it would be like to have bono stand in front of me, point and smile, and pull me up to dance!!! you are one of the LUCKIEST women, alli!!! and twice... wow! i have a feeling he *might* have remembered you from the last tour- at least subconsciously! :)

thank you so much for sharing your story with us- we can now all live vicariously through you. please post a few pics of your experience, if you have any. and have a BLAST at the upcoming seatlle shows!!! :wink: :up:

u2granny said:
5'6" sounds tall to me. :| I used to be 5'3", I might be shorter now.

Well, when he and I were slow dancing together, we were eye-to-eye; I used to be 5'7", but may be 5'6" now. Oh, wait . . . that was just a dream I had! :wink:

Way to go Alli! I hope we can see the video of this. I think I would have melted into a puddle of goo on the floor if that happened to me! :drool:

Bonos' American Wife&Stars - it was the first time i've heard of Bono asking for someones' name while they were on stage! Never heard of him doing that before, but anyway you are a lucky girl, Alli! :yes: I'm envious but happy for you! :)

I loved reading about your story from the Elevation show! Bono putting your hand back onto his ass!! :lol:

Sounds like it couldn't happen to a nicer girl! :wink:

I don't know if i'd want to go up on stage if it were for mysterious ways as i think i'd handle a slow dance or a roll (a la melpop!) better! I'll be hoping for one of those two!! :yes: :drool:

Here's one pic I can share with you :drool:

3436578%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3A9889%3B8ot1lsi

I just know more PLEBAns will get their Bono dance :love:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

3436578%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3A9889%3B8ot1lsi

awww, that's a fantastic pic!!! congratulations again on your dance, and thank you for sharing your story! :heart: here's to more Plebans getting their wishes fulfilled... :up:

*Ally* said:
omg... i cannot even imagine what it would be like to have bono stand in front of me, point and smile, and pull me up to dance!!! you are one of the LUCKIEST women, alli!!! and twice... wow! i have a feeling he *might* have remembered you from the last tour- at least subconsciously! :)

thank you so much for sharing your story with us- we can now all live vicariously through you. please post a few pics of your experience, if you have any. and have a BLAST at the upcoming seatlle shows!!! :wink: :up:

:yes:

LostAtMoon said:

I never thought she looked like Macphisto but at first I though she might have looked like MacFly (with a bold head):p .
Believe me when I say I'm not narrow-minded, though I don't like the way she was dressed; and I don't see anything wrong in she dressing that way to go to a concert.
Your comment about "us" being jealous - that is the silliest think!
It must have been a very amusing moment!

bwuh?

I know we're all entitled to our opinions, and with that said, I respect yours.

However, the comments that were made towards Tiffany were of a jealous-type nature. I felt it necessary to draw attention to that. It rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it's because I was more happy for her than jealous. I stood behind her for the entire concert, for crying out loud. She and her boyfriend were really cool. She had several moments with Bono that night - not just on-stage with him - and she shined.

What pisses me off is when people take the air out of someone else's experience. The talk here about the bimbo chick was right on target. I agree with all of it. She was way out of line and it was horrible of her to do what she did. In a way, it was comical, but it was also very, very sad and inappropriate. To me, the comments made about how awful Tiffany looked are just as bad. Again, I know you're all entitled to your opinions, but geeze, can't that be posted somewhere else instead of a thread that's supposed to be a celebration?

Moonie

God forbid if anyone of us happens to get on stage, you have to wonder what is going to be said about that person. I don't even know if I want to be brought up on stage now! :|

edited to say: That is if I ever get picked to go on stage(in my dreams!)... :wink:

Last edited:
AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

I don't think I have ever seen a happier face caught on film!!! Way to go,Alli!!! :up::D

I have to ask. Did Bono smell good? :reject: Sorry, I wonder about things like that:huh:

Last edited:
Ally, what a great story!!!! Thanks for sharing it. You look absolutely beautiful :)

Billie Midol said:

I don't think I have ever seen a happier face caught on film!!! Way to go,Alli!!! :up::D

I have to ask. Did Bono smell good? :reject: Sorry, I wonder about things like that:huh:

Yep, he smelled good :D but to be honest I can't quite remember the scent. I do remember the first time I got onstage during Elevation, his scent (and sweat) were all over my clothes...can you say SCRUMPTIOUS :drool: I didn't wash them...and packed them away for safe keeping :reject:

You go girl!!! :wink:

Can I say, seeing those pics of you just above, I'm in no doubt why Bono picked you (twice :drool: ), you look lovely! And your posts are just great! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom