The most gorgeous Bono pics ever taken!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena Vox said:
This has always been one of my favourites and in my opinion, one of the most beautiful pictures ever taken of him:
musician1087a.jpg
[/B]

SCREW THE DR. R MUSTACHE LADIES!

LOOK-AT-THIS-GEM!

CLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN SHAVE ALLLL THE WAY!

Ok yes he was gorgeous back then, but I'll take that gorgeous unshaved scruff of today any time!

However in honor of my current location, I will post JT Bono at the place where I am posting from at this very moment... The Harmony Motel :drool:

:wave:

jtbookletbonoharmony.jpg

u2jtgrouptwilight.jpg

bonojtlookdown.jpg

u2motel.jpg

Yes, their lobby has framed all the Anton Corbijn pics of the guys here at the hotel, and the ones at the joshua tree, they are all the same pics we have but it's very cool to see them framed and hanging here. They also have framed the album, and a carved wooden plaque that tells about U2 staying here. They also list U2 on all their brochures and business cards. I will take pics, it's a very cute little motel, very nice and much nicer than some big well known hotel chains. You can see they are very proud of their u2 history :)

Don't be sorry! It was one of the best typos ever :) [/B]
HELLZ YEAH!
:wink:

Hey guys, I'm looking for some good Bono J.T pics for a sketch...anybody gots some good ones...the rest of the band can be in them to!

jtu2bonoclose.jpg

LIKES THIS!
(Bono may be blurly...but still looks pretty DAMN GOOD!)

Try the Anton Corbijn thread, there are lots of good ones there, and any JT Bono thread will give you lots too :yes:

And no pigs pics yet, sorry :giggle:

I laughed too... sometimes typos can be even better than the real thing :wink:

bonocomet said:
Try the Anton Corbijn thread, there are lots of good ones there, and any JT Bono thread will give you lots too :yes:

And no pigs pics yet, sorry :giggle:

I laughed too... sometimes typos can be even better than the real thing :wink:

Oh, gots some good ones in the A.C Thread, I'm gunna combine 2...maybe I can have it done by the end of the weekend...

Damn, they are some hot pigs...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom