The most beautiful men thread - more, more, more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siren:wave: Eric should have won an Oscar for Munich he was amazing. Those pics of him are sooo:combust: I cannot decide if he is hotter shaven or vice versa...Who am I kidding, he is hot no matter what.

I have developed a little crush on Simon Baker. I did not know he was Austrailian either untill I saw him on an interview. The accent sold me.

simon_baker001z.jpg

SexySimon.jpg

He plays a sniper who likes to surf on the new show "Smith"

Last edited:
^^ I saw that pic of him in the Daily News tv guide. He looks so :drool: worthy in that

photo.

More Bale love :love:
velvet7.jpg

christianbale23br.jpg

b1_jpg.jpg

0038ya.jpg

1454fd1d.jpg

cbale00014sb.jpg

I can't wait to see Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman in The Prestige. :hyper:

Siren said:
^^ I saw that pic of him in the Daily News tv guide. He looks so :drool: worthy in that

photo.

More Bale love :love:
0038ya.jpg

I can't wait to see Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman in The Prestige. :hyper:

:combust:

elevation2u said:
House isn't a comedy persay but his character is quite hilarious in a dry/rude/sarcastic way

That's exactly it. My dad was all "HAVE YOU SEEN HOUSE? He's so funny... it's Hugh Laurie." And I'm "Yeah, OK, moving on..." And then a few weeks later I got into it, and I loved it. But I only caught a few episodes of whatever was just on on Channel Four in UK. Good stuff.

Hmm..it's hard to think of sexy men other than U2!
Ok here's some of mine:

Matt Bellamy from Muse:
mattbellamy1.jpg

Jonne from Negative:
jonne.jpg

Alex from Blur:
alex1.jpg

Jay from Jamiroquai:
35.jpg

Dylan Moran (as Bernard from Black Books):
bernard12.jpg

So what number are we up to now on these threads :p?

I'll go through these 24 pages in full at some point soon, but I just saw this and felt the urge to post about a new person to add to my crush list. I've recently started regularly watching reruns of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" on ABC Family as well as our BBC America channel (and personally love both, some funny as hell stuff on each one), and I've developed a thing for Ryan Stiles...the guy's incredibly funny. I also love watching him crack up at what others do/say, it's really cute for some reason:

RyanStiles1.jpg

(I also gotta say, I don't know if I'd really say it's a "thing" for him, but I adore Colin Mochrie, too. He seems like such a sweetheart :). Brilliant and hilarious. Hell, I just love all the contestants on that show in general, they're great. Even if I, uh, envy Kathy Greenwood quite a bit...:p)

I've seen Stephen Colbert on there before, too, and I know someone here is rather enamored with him ;). He's cool, I really should remember to watch his show on Comedy Central more often.

And just because it should be reiterated, David Hyde Pierce is worth admiring, too :). There's a great video on YouTube with him doing some song called "Hit The Couch". It's awesome.

DavidHydePierce.jpg

Angela

IMG_0965.jpg

Another one from the same night i was lucky enough to get into the inner circle got 4 rows from the front of the stage was a brill night he was amazing. Got a wave from Max Beesly no one saw him but me so i shouted hello Max n he waved n put his thumb up to me :wink:

I think I may have a slight problem:
Captain Sensible from The Damned ~:love: He also had a solo career for a time, notable singles are "Wot" and of course "Happy Talk".

damned.jpg

(far left)

:happy:
BackstageBum.jpg

yeaaahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom